I stayed at this hotel last week for business and it was a very pleasant experience. I checked in midweek with a woman named Gisela who was really friendly and helpful. I asked about a place for breakfast and she gave me the name of this small diner nearby which was fantastic, and helped me with some directions. Every morning when I would go for coffee Gisela was always smiling and would say hi and wish me a good morning. It was such a great way to start off my days. I stayed through the weekend and cut my trip short due to a storm which was headed that way. I checked out early and the girl at the front desk on the weekend, Jenna was just fabulous. She made sure that my card would not be charged for the additional days that I would no longer need and wished me a save travels onto my next meeting location which was a 3 hour drive. She printed directions for me and gave me the hotel's business card in case I needed anything else. The housekeepers were also great. The room was very clean and the housekeepers would always check if I needed anything. The staff was so friendly, helpful and accomodating! They will come to know you by name and make you feel right at home. I will definitely stay here again for work.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn (Boston) Southborough Hotel
- Red Roof Inn (Boston) Southborough Hotel Southborough
- Red Roof Inn Southborough
- Southborough Red Roof Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.