I stayed here recently for 2 nights. I was on business, I had an upgraded room with king size bed. on the second floor facing Turnpike Rd.
Well Turnpike Rd for a starter has no left turns for miles so you need to find a way in. Parking is easy and the lobby is nice. Staff is friendly. The rooms have exterior doors.
I have no complaints what-so-ever about the room. It's not a fancy hotel but the room was large, clean and had a 32" flat screen as well as fridge and a work area. I was very happy and will use this hotel in the future especially at this price point.
There is a new building being constructed in front so if you plan on sleeping in, you might be awaken by construction.
I recently stayed at the Motel 6 in Westborough for similar money and I would stay here over that Motel 6 every time.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn (Boston) Southborough Hotel
- Red Roof Inn (Boston) Southborough Hotel Southborough
- Red Roof Inn Southborough
- Southborough Red Roof Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Red Roof Inn, Venere, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Agoda, Stentorian NV and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.