My family and myself have a tradition of going to Cape Cod over summer break. Often, our extended family join us as well. Once, all fourteen of us stayed at this hotel (we have been going here since it was "The All Season's" and the workers there know us by name). The management is very kind and helpful, and were welcoming to my younger cousins. The place is very family oriented so I'll be upright and say that if you're looking for a quiet couple's get-a-way or want to kick back and relax without children, this probably isn't the place for you during the summertime (I suppose the same goes for any hotel though), as the pools can get a bit noisy with boisterous children. Every time we book a room, it is always ready with fresh towels and linens on the bed. It is rare to find such excellent service here. We will be coming back for many years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Inn, South Yarmouth convenient Mid Cape location and close to many of Cape Cod’s best golf courses, beaches and numerous other vacation activities. Deluxe accommodations, with heated indoor and outdoor pools, private courtyard, whirlpool, sauna, business center, full service breakfast restaurant on site and free wireless internet throughout. Our staff is committed to making your stay a memorable one.Open year round, 100% smoke free and supports green practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Clarion Inn South Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn South Yarmouth Hotel South Yarmouth
- Clarion South Yarmouth
- Clarion Hotel South Yarmouth
- Clarion Inn South Yarmouth Cape Cod, MA