I have been staying here for years. It was a originally not a chain hotel, It was always a nice place to stay, but since it has become a Clarion the beds , TV's and internet have been
upgraded. It was always clean and well maintained, but the beds are alot more comfortable than they were, and the flat screen tv's and internet are nice additions. The room price, however, is not as reasonable and the fall rates are alot more than when it was privately owned. I always stay there in Sept. which is the best time to visit the Cape. It is still warm enough to enjoy the beaches, but all the crowds are gone. It on a main road, 28 is not attractive, but close to one of my favorite places, the Bass River Beach. Love to sit on the river side of the beach and watch the boats coming and going from the open ocean into the Bass river.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn South Yarmouth Hotel South Yarmouth
- Clarion Inn South Yarmouth Hotel
- Clarion South Yarmouth
- Clarion Hotel South Yarmouth
- Clarion Inn South Yarmouth Cape Cod, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clarion Inn, South Yarmouth convenient Mid Cape location and close to many of Cape Cod’s best golf courses, beaches and numerous other vacation activities. Deluxe accommodations, with heated indoor and outdoor pools, private courtyard, whirlpool, sauna, business center, full service breakfast restaurant on site and free wireless internet throughout. Our staff is committed to making your stay a memorable one.Open year round, 100% smoke free and supports green practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Inn South Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.