We've been staying here at least one or two weekends each summer since my daughter was 1. She is 8 now and still loves it. The kids love the pool, and the zero entry is great if you have toddlers. The location can't be beat. They have a really beautiful stretch of well maintained sandy beach, and being on Nantucket Sound the water is usually pretty calm and much warmer than ocean beaches on the outer cape. The property itself is very nice and well maintained with nice landscaping. I see people complaining about mildew in bathrooms or otherwise less than perfect rooms, but this is a cape cod hotel directly on the ocean...there is going to be a little of that occasionally. Overall they do a great job of keeping the rooms very clean. The place is always abuzz with activity and they have a great schedule of events for the kids; magic shows, scavenger hunts, hermit crab races, beach fires/s'mores, outdoor movies. Dining on property is good, and there are many other great restaurants nearby. The beach bar at the sister property Blue Water which is directly beside the Riviera is also nice, although it does get very busy on the weekends and you can have a long wait for food. There are also water activities available on property; jet skis, banana boat. If you are looking for a good family resort on the cape, this place is tough to beat. We've been to many hotels all over the cape, but this is our favorite, and now a family tradition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite amoung Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA