This was the last stop for us in our three week long tour of the North East US. A party of 7, including 2 seniors and three kids, we had treated ourselves to four nights at The Riviera Beach. We chose sea-front rooms to wind down after a pretty hectic few weeks. We were so pleased with the location of the hotel and the peaceful sea-front setting. It is very much a family resort with a lovely outdoor pool and equally nice indoor pool with steaming hot Jacuzzi. The atmosphere was relaxed and family-friendly. There is a little sea-front bar and sometimes live music in front of it. The bar does not stay open late, again, great for the family feel. Our rooms were spacious, although the beds are very small, far too small for my 6'2" father who struggled to cope with both their length and width. This was really our only grumble. Our rooms, 118 and 119 were perfect, being on the ground floor and having almost direct access to the beach, without being smack in the middle of everything. They felt quite private, especially when the two families either side of our rooms moved out on the second day and we had two whole days with just the patio for four rooms to ourselves!! The views were gorgeous. The sea was blue and gentle. It was teeming with wildlife which kept our eldest son happy as he loves to explore nature. The free coffee was appreciated too! We left the resort feeling as though we had really had a separate 'mini-vacation' to round off a fabulous trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite among Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, fully supervised Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and fun summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA