This was our first time to the Riviera Beach RJ. We had a great time. We spent 2 nights July 11-13. The weather was iffy, but overall was nice during our stay.
We had a 2nd floor pool view room. It appeared our room had been renovated (our balcony railing and slider looked newer than across from us)
Our room was pleasant, and provided plenty of room for our family of 2 adults, 2 pre-teens and an infant. There was a small mini fridge, an older TV (who cares about TV at the beach? But perhaps that should be upgraded) the shower was amazing. Clearly the rooms are nice, but not fancy. However we are at the beach and I do not expect super fancy there.
The staff was abundant and friendly. However when we tried to find where to meet the Kids Klub one day, the KK staff was no where to be found until 9:27(Klub starts at 9:30)
Beach service was great! We used the facilities at the Blue Water and the Red Jacket Beach as well. The staff at all were super friendly and nice.
Our only problem/complaint was upon checkout. We had used $47.35 of our $50.00 food credit, however upon checkout we were told we owed $4.00. My thought is someone else charged a drink to our room. We had one alcoholic beverage only during our stay, for which we paid cash. We had to be persistent to get the charge removed, which they did. My concern is that with being able to charge to your room from any of the RJ resorts, some guests may charge to other rooms. Perhaps it would be worth switching locks to key cards, which also could be used for food and beverage charges.
We look forward to returning next summer, but will have to search for some deals. It is expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite amoung Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA