- Great location, with very nice private beach just steps away.
- Beach towels provided.
- Large rooms.
- Their WiFi did not work during most of our trip. It took me two days to convince them to pull the power plug out of their WiFi router, wait 10 seconds, and then stick it back in. That fixed the problem, but only for about 2 hours.
- The mattresses are hard as slabs of the local granite. I thought I was sleeping on a sheet of plywood. Kept rolling over all night, and was sore all over every morning.
Overall, not sure if we'd stay there again. The lack of WiFi was a pain (especially for my wife, who had to keep in touch with her office), but not a show-stopper. But the beds were so hard....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Oceanfront Favorite amoung Cape Cod resorts. The Riviera Beach Resort offers the perfect setting for memorable family vacations and romantic getaways for two. Our resort boasts 125 charming guest rooms including newly renovated Poolside and Ocean View locations. Relax and enjoy our beautiful private ocean beach, heated indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpool, restaurant, lounge, seasonal water sports, Kids' Klub, Spa at Red Jacket Beach Resort, Blue Rock Golf Course, and summertime family activities. Our heated interactive, zero entry outdoor pool is designed for families with young and small children. Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Hotel South Yarmouth
- Riviera Beach Resort Cape Cod
- Riviera Beach Resort - Bass River Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA