First time to the cape. Didn't enjoy the traffic in on the July 1st weekend but was pleasantly surprised with the resort and the activities offered. Some things to point out: Nice indoor pool and hot tub teeming with people as the weather wasn't the greatest, but that's a nice option to have since there aren't many indoor activities in cape cod. Beach was great for walking and crabbing ( catch them close to the shoreline. Kids activities and overall activities were fun for the kids including soccer mornings and a fishing trip. Jet ski rentals were a bit steep, weather was a bit too rough for this anyhow. Location was great, close to the myriads of mini golf courses and great restaurants. Will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Red Jacket Beach Resort And Spa
- Hotel Red Jacket Beach
- Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 150 guest rooms and 14 three-bedroom villas, the Red Jacket Beach Resort enjoys a fabulous location on 1,000 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound. Guest rooms are equipped with two queen beds or a king along with porch deck with most offering spectacular views of the ocean. The resort features large indoor and outdoor heated pools, as well as a zero-entry children’s pool and Jacuzzi spa. In addition, the Red Jacket offers on-site fishing, tennis, beach volleyball, and shuffleboard, with docking facilities available for small boats on Parker’s River, which borders the resort. Parasailing, jetskis, and kayaking are available during summer season. Two dozen championship golf courses are situated within a half hour’s drive, including our own Blue Rock course, located four miles from the resort. The Red Jacket’s dining room serves signature New England cuisine, while the Oceanview Grill is the place to be on summer evenings with themed grill nights accompanied by live musical entertainment. Guests can pamper themselves in the resort’s full service spa, offering manicures, pedicures, facials, and a full complement of massage treatments. The Red Jacket Beach is also the perfect setting for corporate retreats, reunions, and tour groups, as well as for weddings and special celebrations, and boasts 6,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. The Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, swim instruction, Wii tournaments, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks, and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis to resort guests. Rates start at $139 per night. Open from early April until early November. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Agoda so you can book your Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.