Cute properly right on the beach. Feels and looks secluded, but still conveniently located totown. Offers individual cottage rentals for larger parties and guests with pets :)
the breakfast offered wasn't good, but there are plenty of local options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 150 guest rooms and 14 three-bedroom villas, the Red Jacket Beach Resort enjoys a fabulous location on 1,000 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound. Guest rooms are equipped with two queen beds or a king along with porch deck with most offering spectacular views of the ocean. The resort features large indoor and outdoor heated pools, as well as a zero-entry children’s pool and Jacuzzi spa. In addition, the Red Jacket offers on-site fishing, tennis, beach volleyball, and shuffleboard, with docking facilities available for small boats on Parker’s River, which borders the resort. Parasailing, jetskis, and kayaking are available during summer season. Two dozen championship golf courses are situated within a half hour’s drive, including our own Blue Rock course, located four miles from the resort. The Red Jacket’s dining room serves signature New England cuisine, while the Oceanview Grill is the place to be on summer evenings with themed grill nights accompanied by live musical entertainment. Guests can pamper themselves in the resort’s full service spa, offering manicures, pedicures, facials, and a full complement of massage treatments. The Red Jacket Beach is also the perfect setting for corporate retreats, reunions, and tour groups, as well as for weddings and special celebrations, and boasts 6,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space. The Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, swim instruction, Wii tournaments, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks, and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis to resort guests. Rates start at $139 per night. Open from early April until early November. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Jacket Beach Resort And Spa
- Red Jacket Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Hotel Red Jacket Beach
- Red Jacket Beach Resort & Spa Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA