My husband and I were originally planning to stay for 3 nights at the Ambassador Inn but called home for an emergency. Was thrilled to leave this hotel. Customer service is lacking as the only time we were acknowledged is when we checked in. Pool seemed to be the only thing decent going for this place. We had a "suite" . The suite consisted of the main room with a TV that barely came in. The other room was basically a closet with a bed and a TV. The bathroom was the smallest thing I have ever seen. Breakfast was laughable---some cereal and packaged muffins. Floors squeaky every time you walked and there was an odor in the room as well at the hotel. Told clerk we had to check out due to an emergency. Told me we had a non-refundable room which I knew. He said he would talk to manager about getting some of our money back. I am not holding my breath. When we came back after exploring the Cape one morning it was 12:30 p.m. and the room still wasn't made up. There was hardly anyone in the hotel. I checked the rates in the summer and the suite goes for $200.00 a night. No way I would ever pay this. Also, in room drawers were broken so you couldn't put your things away.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel South Yarmouth
- Ambassador Inn And Suites Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AAA approved & very conveniently located near the airport in South Yarmouth, Ambassador Inn & Suites is close to West Dennis Beach, Bass River Lighthouse, and Pirate's Cove Mini Golf. Also nearby is Seagull Beach. Ambassador Inn & Suites has an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Business amenities at this 3.0-star property include a 24-hour business center, small meeting rooms, and business services. Guests are served a Deluxe complimentary breakfast each morning. Guest parking is complimentary. Event space measures 800 square feet. Additional amenities include an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and coffee in the lobby. Guestrooms. Ambassador Inn & Suites has 85 guestrooms. 27-inch televisions are equipped with premium satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Guestrooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, complimentary weekday newspapers, and free local calls. Beds have down comforters. Guestrooms feature refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include climate control, air conditioning, and desks. In addition, amenities available on request include extra towels/bedding and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is offered. Rollaway beds are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Ambassador Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.