The Captain Farris Inn and its innkeepers, Michael and Nancy, set the standard for excellence in hospitality, comfort, cleanliness and warmth. Higly suggest you put this one on your list of "Five Star" places to experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful and romantic bed and breakfast is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth, just one mile from the beach. The Captain Farris House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Beautifully restored and furnished with antiques and elegant window treatments reflecting a peacefulness of an earlier time, each room/suite is individually decorated and comfortable with private baths. Each morning enjoy our seasonal breakfast served at your own table for two. As evening draws near, relax with a complimentary cordial in the elegant parlor. Close to many beaches, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard ferry, dining, shopping and many area attractions. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Bed & Breakfast Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA