My husband and I stayed for an overnight at the Captain Farris and we highly recommend it! We stayed in Room 6 on the second floor- beautiful sitting area in a separate room, comfortable bed with super soft sheets and blankets. Bathroom was very large, great shower and water pressure. Inn is quiet; great location on the Cape- Delicious breakfast - gorgeous fruit salad, homemade apple pancakes and syrup. Plenty of coffee and juice and a delicious blueberry muffin. Staff is super friendly! Fresh cookies in the afternoon. Beautiful sitting room off the main entry. We had a lovely stay! Great value for your money.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel South Yarmouth
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod Hotel
- The Captain Farris House
- Captain Farris House Cape Cod South Yarmouth, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful and romantic bed and breakfast, rated "One of New England's Best" by Foders, is ideally located on mid Cape Cod in the historic Bass River Village of South Yarmouth. Located just one mile from the Bass River Beach, the Captain Farris House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Beautifully restored, this circa 1849 Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast Inn is beautifully furnished with antiques and elegant window treatments reflecting romance and a peacefulness of an earlier time. Each room/suite is individually decorated with large private baths. Each morning enjoy our carefully prepared seasonal breakfast served at your own table for two. As evening draws near, relax with a complimentary cordial in the elegant parlor or out in the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Captain Farris House Cape Cod reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.