We brought half of our U10 youth soccer team to stay at this hotel and could not have been happier with our decision. Though weather precluded us from playing the golf course, the course is "kid friendly" so that was a nice option and the outdoor pool, while still a little cool, was enjoyed by the boys in the rain. The rooms were more than adequate and when we discovered that the balcony partitions could be removed, it made it so much easier for multiple families to spend time together as the kids could visit each other's rooms via the balconies. There was also plenty of grass space for the kids to play soccer next to the rooms so the adults could spend time with one another while keeping an eye on the kids. Breakfast was good and reasonably priced. Lunch prices were also quite reasonable. Staff were very friendly. Price was fantastic, especially with the AAA discount. And, best of all, we had access to all Red Jacket resorts, so when the rain and cold temperatures tried to interfere with our enjoyment, we simply went to another Red Jacket resort so the kids could swim in their indoor pool. In fact, the families had so much fun that we're talking about another visit with better weather so we can play the golf course this coming summer. The only downside was that the beds were a little small, so if you're a family of five, you should definitely upgrade to a larger room, and the larger room is only a little more expensive and is very much worth it, though they only have 4 or 5 of those rooms, I believe. If we return to the Cape for a soccer tournament next year, we would definitely look to stay at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winner among Cape Cod golf resorts. Rated one of the "Top Places to Play" by Golf Digest, Blue Rock Golf Resort boasts its own meticulously maintained par-3 golf course. This secluded resort features 44 comfortable rooms, suites and Club House apartment overlooking gardens and scenic greens. Great choice for families with young children and couples looking for the serenity Cape Cod has to offer. After a full day of sightseeing and activities, the peaceful charm of our Cape Cod golf resort is the perfect place to relax. Discover why golfers - and overnight guests - return time and time again to this lovely setting. Affiliation with 3 nearby beach front resorts with free access to beach, indoor & outdoor heated pools, spa, live entertainment and season nighttime family activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Blue Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Rock Golf Hotel South Yarmouth
- Best Western South Yarmouth
- South Yarmouth Best Western
- Blue Rock Golf Resort Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA