Anne & I have played many rounds at Blue Rock & truly enjoy this wonderfully maintained facility.
Pat, the pro, is friendly & a great teacher. Get on his email list for tips.
While the golf is great, the secret is the restaurant on the premises. The real deal is a round of golf with a free lunch; and the food is great! The lunch is free except for booze & the lobster salad is extra. But here's the real deal---Once you pay for 18 holes, you can play all day!
Play all day & get a free lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award-winner among Cape Cod golf resorts. Rated one of the "Top Places to Play" by Golf Digest, Blue Rock Golf Resort boasts its own meticulously maintained par-3 golf course. This secluded resort features 44 comfortable rooms, suites and Club House apartment overlooking gardens and scenic greens. Great choice for families with young children and couples looking for the serenity Cape Cod has to offer. After a full day of sightseeing and activities, the peaceful charm of our Cape Cod golf resort is the perfect place to relax. Discover why golfers - and overnight guests - return time and time again to this lovely setting. Affiliation with 3 nearby beach front resorts with free access to beach, indoor & outdoor heated pools, spa, live entertainment and season nighttime family activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Blue Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Rock Golf Hotel South Yarmouth
- Best Western South Yarmouth
- South Yarmouth Best Western
- Blue Rock Golf Resort Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA