My husband and I have stayed at the Blue Water for the past 7 years. As a couple we stayed in a regular hotel room both ocean front and garden view. Rooms are a good size and nicely updated. The private beach is just steps away and both the indoor and outdoor pool are well maintained. Once we welcomed our twin girls a few years ago we started renting a family suite. The wallpaper in the bathroom and some of the finishes could stand to be updated but as a whole we love the family suite. We have two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and dresser and one with two twin beds and a dresser. Perfect for our family of four. It's extremely convenient and cost effective to have a full kitchen. We are able to do some of our meals right in our suite instead of having to eat out for every meal. We continue to be happy with the Blue Water each year which is why we come back every year. A great stay for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 feet of private sandy beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, Blue Water is the ideal resort for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or an extended family gathering. The resort boasts 113 guest rooms and cottages, most with patio or balcony featuring stunning ocean and garden views, including Jacuzzi and pet friendly accommodations. Offering food and beverage services in the dining oom and lounge, as well as catering for private parties of up to 75 people. Also, our popular beachside Cabana Bar & Grill serves food and drink favorites during the summer season. In addition to the private beach, resort amenities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, jet ski rentals and banana boat rides, basketball court, putting green, and game arcade. Kids’ Klub, a supervised children’s program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities, including hermit crab races, kite making, sand sculpting contests, swim instruction, Wii tournaments, bonfire nights, fun clowns, magic and pirate adventure weeks, and musical entertainment throughout the summer season on a complimentary basis to resort guests. Open from late April until late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Water on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water On The Ocean Hotel South Yarmouth
- Best Western South Yarmouth
- South Yarmouth Best Western
- Blue Water On The Ocean Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA