“Great food and customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
Description: May all who enter as guests... Leave as friends. Olde C Dogs is committed to providing our friends with quality home made meals and great service. From our hearty breakfasts to our signature sandwiches, lobster rolls and hot dogs you can grab and go to the beach or back to work. We use fresh ingredients and prepare everything in house, from scratch. We take great pride in offering our friends fresh, homemade meals in a welcoming environment. We are family owned and operated and have established a loyal customer base. Come visit us today, you'll be happy you did!
Ludlow, Massachusetts
“Great food and customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

On my morning walk at the Cape I decided to stop in and look at the menu. I told the owner I had never been in and wanted to check out the location and menu. The inside was decorated cute if you didn't want to eat outside and the menu was perfect for my family for breakfast or lunch with average prices. While talking to the owner she realized I was having a bad day and sent me on my walk with cookies to sample. It was so kind of her and it brightened my day because the cookies were so delicious and it was nice to know there are still kind people in the world. The next day I went back to try a lobster roll for dinner. When I arrived they were already closed but she opened the door for me. My mom and I agreed that the lobster roll was one of the best we ever had along with the cookies. You have to try the key lime, peanut butter or Heath bar cookie. Not only delicious food but great people. This restaurant is worth the stop.

• Visited July 2014

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“A bit unprepared”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Arrived for a late lunch during the week. The staff is pleasant but apparently still in training. Cute place. Limited seating. Limited everything the day we went. They had run out of Mac n Cheese. Would have opted for a breakfast option but they were out of eggs also. Couldn't make a smoothy either. :( The lobster roll was yummy but my kids were unimpressed with the hot dog and chowder. Root beer float was delicious. The staff was apologetic about the lack of menu items and gave us a couple of cookies as a peace offering which was appreciated. They advertise free wifi, but you have to hand over your device for them to put in the password....weird!

Michelle C, Owner at Olde C Dogs, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
We are so pleased that you found our small family owned and operated restaurant that is having a very successful second year in business, and do appreciate that you took the time to write a review and let us know about your experience. We value all of our customers and are grateful that everyone has had such wonderful things to say so far. That said, we understand that we aren't perfect and would like a chance to make things right. The day this family came in was Monday afternoon right before closing after a long weekend, and while it doesn't happen often, we were out of our homemade macaroni and cheese as well as whole eggs. Our family works in the restaurant from open to close and we do not have extra staff to go pick up items from the store until we've closed up shop. That particular weekend we had gone through 10 dozen whole eggs. We offered the customers other breakfast items such as french toast or pancakes from batter that was already made, or offered to make scrambled eggs using egg beaters. These offers were unsuccessful, and the customers enjoyed our house specialties lobster rolls and draft root beer floats.

As a side note we do offer free wi-fi, however, our Comcast business wi-fi is slightly challenging to follow the steps to be able to login. So in the interest of retaining customer satisfaction, I personally gave her my personal login to my Comcast account so that she could quickly and seamlessly have access to the wi-fi. We do not make a habit of verbally giving out our passwords which is why we asked to type it directly into her device. This is not a usual scenario, but we hope that our offer to make it painless was warranted.

We do stick to our motto and want to do our very best and keep our customers as friends. I, Michelle Cotton, the owner, would personally like to extend an offer of a free mac and cheese entree the next time you visit Cape Cod. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you felt and we sincerely appreciate your patronage.
upstate NY
“Very good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had breakfast here twice and thought the food, atmosphere, service and value can't be beat. They had a steady stream of customers but were not overwhelmed. No fancy omelets on the menu just good olde fashion food.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Quaint cafe for a simple breakfast or lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This friendly cafe served my family both a reasonably priced and delicious breakfast and a tasty take out lunch. Service was friendly and personable. Breakfast sandwiches and pancakes were yummy. The lobster roll is fresh without too much mayo or dressing. Clam chowder was a nice compliment to the meal.

• Visited June 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Great restaurant for breakfast. The ladies are very friendly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Boston Baked beans are very delicious. We returned the same week because I really liked the home style cooking. They are real foodies.

Visited May 2014