1 star is far too generous for this dump. The room was filthy and the stench was sickening. Linens were dirty, kitchen area was nasty, the bathroom floor was sticky and the furniture was out-dated and in poor condition. The bed had a large piece if metal protruding from the side, hidden under the bed skirt that I tripped over and came very close to cracking my head on the nightstand. Aside from hurting my knee, I landed on the disgusting filthy carpet. We had to lean our bodies up against the door to dead bolt it, and do the same to unbolt it. Thank God there wasn't a fire as that would have prevented a a speedy exit. Upon checkout we reported the problems to the "management" who seemed uninterested, and looked at me like I had three heads when I told her I wanted to file an accident report for my fall. We've registered complaints with the Board of Health, Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce and the Attorney General. My friend is also disputing the charge ($255.00 ... For one hellish night) with her credit card company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Shore Inn is a family owned and operated 18 room motel with emphasis on service and satisfaction. Our motto is simple we want you to be our GUEST we will be an excellent HOST. Our location is in close proximity to all the activities on Mid-Cape will make your vacation a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Cape Shore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mill Hotel South Yarmouth
- Cape Shore Inn Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA