My girlfriend and I stayed at the Cape Shore Inn for one night and was pleasantly surprised. Traveling to the cape and staying overnight or for the week is a gamble because most of the hotels and inns are not well kept or updated for that matter. Cape Shore Inn is a little gem on the Cape. My first impression was wow. Very modern, spacious and well kept. They could've dusted a little better but that's my only complaint. The WIFI in the room was incredible which is rare for any room. Don't let the outside fool you with it's bland looks. If you are looking for a good place to rest your weary head this is the spot. One of my favorite places to stay. Keep up the good work Cape Shore inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Shore Inn is a family owned and operated 18 room motel with emphasis on service and satisfaction. Our motto is simple we want you to be our GUEST we will be an excellent HOST. Our location is in close proximity to all the activities on Mid-Cape will make your vacation a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Cape Shore Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mill Hotel South Yarmouth
- Cape Shore Inn Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA