“Gluten-Free and Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Healthy
Cape Cod, Mass.
“Gluten-Free and Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

First off everything here is gluten-free. That being said for those worrying about taste of the food there was no way I could tell and that's very high praise. I had the french toast with praline syrup and it was incredible. The man working the counter said it was one of the most popular items on their menu. They also serve sandwiches, soups, homemade desserts and breads. The pumpkin bread is definitely worth it although surprisingly it's not very popular so one has to usually order it the day before and pick it up the next day. You don't have to be living a gluten-free life to really enjoy a great meal here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

80% Recommend
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Gluten Free!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

So nice to search for a gluten free restaurant and actually find one. This is a small cafe type place. We ate outside. They had lots of vegetarian options as well. Lots of yummy baked items to take with you as well.
Food was tasty! Nothing fancy here, but enjoyed it for lunch.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Went with wife and 5 year old; excellent food and pleasant service. My wife and daughter are gluten-free but I am not--am I still enjoyed my meal (omelet, home fries), Their food was tasty as well...loved the vegan cinnamon rolls; couldn't believe they were GF and Dairy Free!

Very pleasant and accommodating service as well. Will be back when I return to the cape next summer!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“IDGY'S is ICKY !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went for breakfast with daughter, son-in-law, and 4yr old granddaughter, 2 3/4 yr. old grandson. My daughter has gluten intolerance. Granddaughter had peanut butter and banana sandwich on some kind of darker bread that crumbled in huge chunks and fell all apart. She ate about 3 bites and said it tasted funny. I had French toast which was so-so. Nothing to write home about. My daughter had the glutenfree pancakes and they were almost 1" THICK and tasted like corrugated cardboard. I cant even remember what son-in-law and grandson had. It was a rather costly mistake. Unfortunate. Very little seating and service was slow.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cape Cod
“WE LOVE IDGY'S!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Our office picked up sandwiches at Idgy's today and brought them back to the office. Although we had a not so good experience last time with them, this one was so much better and I'm glad we gave them another chance. We have two people in our office who have to eat gluten-free so we all decided to order everything in one place. We ordered panini's, spaghetti and meatballs and pizza. IT WAS ALL GOOD even for some of us who do not have to eat gluten-free food!!!! Honestly you can't tell the difference between gluten-free food and food that contains gluten - at least not food from Idgy's. It all tasted like regular food. Idgy's is now going to be our favorite place. I can't wait to try their breakfast burrito!! Thank you Idgy's for being on Cape Cod!!!

• Visited June 2013