We stayed for three nights at this lovely Motel at the end of our 2 week trip to New England. We particularly wanted to be in the Harwich/Chatham area and Handkerchief Shoals appeared a good choice. This was proven to be correct.
The motel is run by a very friendly couple, who were incredibly helpful with local advice and information and also in finding a shortcut through BAs on-line booking system- which was having a glitch whilst we were wanting to check in for our flight home.
We were given an upgrade into one of their better rooms- which was incredibly comfortable and well-equipped- the chairs outside with overhanging roof provided an excellent place to watch the night fall and the weather close in- as we were there for the storms in mid September there was plenty to watch.
There are plenty of good restaurants and coffee chops in the area and plenty of local attractions, Chatham and its fish pier being one highlight.
A great place to stay- well run and friendly and ideal for touring the central part of Cape Cod.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms are nicely appointed offering clean and comfortable accommodations at a great value. The property offers a large outdoor swimming pool and cook out area with picnic benches and grills. Red River Beach is waking distance from the Inn just across the road down Deep Hole Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and T4B so you can book your Handkerchief Shoals Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Handkerchief Shoals Hotel South Harwich
- Handkerchief Shoals Motel South Harwich, MA - Cape Cod