“Great for lunch Not sure about dinner.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Chowder
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Great for lunch Not sure about dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

My mom flew up from North Carolina to go to a funeral & we went to Yankee Candle & than Chandlers for lunch. We both had the turkey sandwich ( real turkey) it came with cranberry sauce ( I believe that was handmade as well & not that jelly can stuff) the breads were excellent. We were there in early October so the wait was pretty fast. Our waitress was very attentive. It was a great lunch! They had lit candles at our table & said they use candles at night for dining. I thought that was quite different. As I looked up you can see candles are used for the atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013

Northampton, Massachusetts
“Excellent for Lunches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My mom came up from North Carolina & we went to Yankee Candle & Chandlers for lunch. We both had the turkey sandwich- real turkey with real cranberry sauce. It was delicious. I highly recommend eating lunch here.

Visited June 2013
Shepherdstown, West Virginia, United States
“Clam Chowder to Die For”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Went there for lunch while visiting Yankee Candle. The best clam chowder I ever had. Portions were perfect. The Reuben I had was tasty and not greasy. Cole slaw was creamy and not too sweet or drenched in dressing. Wine selection is decent and had a very good Pinot Grigio. Wait staff is attentive and allow you to have a leisurely, relaxed dining experience. A must try.

methuen
“Back again with another group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

A great previous group dinner at Chandler's promoted me to return with another group of 53 guests. As hoped, this visit was also a wonderful experience. The cuisine was excellent. Our group selected from 4 entrées, and all four were delicious and were beautifully served by a very attentive and cordially friendly wait staff in the charming setting of the restaurant's Wine Cellar room. We arranged for our guests to enjoy wine with the meal, with our compliments. Each and every one of our 53 guests have nothing but praise for their group dinner at Chandler's. I am looking forward to future visits with other groups.

North Haven, ct
“eh, i've surely had better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have not tried this place for dinner so i cant really speak on that. But i have this place for lunch on 2 seperate occasions. Both were just 'ok'...so i will not be trying it a 3rd time. First of all, the food is always 'luke warm'. There is no excuse for that at ANY restaurant...ESPECIALLY not one that is always as busy as Chandlers. 2nd of all, the service during BOTH visits, was really not all that great. Waiter never came back to check on us and had he of done his job he would have known that 1) we needed a refill on drinks....and 2) the food was cold. But once he plopped the food down thats the last we saw of him. I attempted this restaurant 2x.....there will surely not be a 3rd...i'd rather go to mcdonalds

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere