“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn South Deerfield

You added Red Roof Inn South Deerfield to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn South Deerfield
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   9 Greenfield Road, I-91 at State Road/US 5, Exit #24, South Deerfield, MA 01373   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in South Deerfield
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My stay at the red roof inn was great everything was clean well put together my kids loved the pool.. Ginelle was great at the front desk she was very nice and made us feel welcome I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a relaxing stay

• Stayed February 2014
RedR1, General Manager at Red Roof Inn South Deerfield, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear mommy2300,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor. I am glad that you and your kids enjoyed your stay with us. Positive feedback is always great to hear from our guests.

I will insure to pass on to Ginelle and the rest of our staff your great comments.

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn South Deerfield, MA

Dagma Colon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Canton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

a half way point for us to meet family from Pa ( we live in Maine) The motel is Great, The staff is Great ! Front Desk Ginelle Great , Corina Great( Very accommodating and knowledgeable ) Thanks to all

Room Tip: Have children? Ask for rooms near pool:)
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
RedR1, General Manager at Red Roof Inn South Deerfield, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Carolwel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience here at the Red Roof Inn South Deerfield.
I will be sure to pass on to Ginelle, Corina and to the rest of our staff the great comments.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.

Middleboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

My husband and I took a night over my birthday weekend to get away. We stayed here and had wonderful time. Rooms are clean and updated very nicely, hotel staff is awesome - Julie checked us in and out she is wonderful! very helpful and even called us after a few minutes in our room to make sure that we were comfortable. The pool is huge and looks great, i will have to come back with my kids so they can swim. What a great birthday I had! Thank you Red Roof Inn South Deerfield!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
RedR1, General Manager at Red Roof Inn South Deerfield, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear travlfrmmidlboro,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review for us . I am thrilled you enjoyed your birthday getaway and choosing to stay with us at the Red Roof Inn.
I will make sure to share your comments with Julie and the rest of our team. Comments from our guests is always welcome.
Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you when you come back to swim with your kids.

Erving, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stay at the Red Roof Inn quite often and it just so happens that almost everytime i am visiting Julie (a young women receptionist) is usually the one to take care of me. She is very efficient, so polite, and always has a smile on her face! She is not only a great employee for this company but she has become a great friend as well. No matter what the problem or need Julie is always right there to make sure my stay is a great experience everytime! Julie has been a huge help to me and i hope she gets the appreciation she deserves out of this company. Employees like her are very hard to come by and this is why i wanted it to be known that she is an incredible asset to the Red Roof Team!
Thank You for everything Julie!!
Tiffany Henry

Room Tip: Call Ahead ask for fridge and microwave
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
RedR1, General Manager at Red Roof Inn South Deerfield, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Tiffany H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review for us . I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the South Deerfield Red Roof.
I will make sure to share your comments with Julie and the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously please all of our guests.

New Bedford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Red roof inn in so deerfield fits the bill for comfort after a couple of hours of shopping at yankee candle flagship store. The king superior room is clean and spacious. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. We keep coming back .

Room Tip: king superior us always a good choice
Dear Dolores330,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Red Roof Inn South Deerfield.

I appreciate your comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will insure to pass on to our staff the positive feedback we have received.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Best Regards,

Gill, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Looking for an enjoyable Friday night friends and I decided to stay at the Red Roof Inn, South Deerfield, Checking in at 11:30 pm was quick and easy, Julie was our first encounter, she was very friendly and lively, and it was an easy check in process. She was very informative about questions we had..
The room was than easy to find with descriptive details how to get there, and a self explanatory long hallway that consisted of two floors. The rooms are very clean, and there is a copious amount of space. My friends and I had enough room to play our xboxs on the decently sized tv that was provided in the room.. Along with the tv, there was a microwave, and a mini fridge, also a reset-able safe that came in handy while going on a night walk.. If you get hungry during the middle of the night we found that its a great location as well, because behind the back parking lot there is a short path 1 minute walk to the gas station that contains Subway, and Dunkin Donuts.
The hotel is very quiet, people are friendly, and in the morning when it was time to check out, Corina went above and beyond helping me and signing me up to become a red roof rewards member. (lots of great perks, i highly recommend signing up if you stay) I plan on staying in the near future with out of state friends, and Corina explained to me the rates for weeks in advance. She maintained a smile and positive attitude which is sometimes hard to find in smaller inns.
Thanks Red Roof inn, and staff, For always having great guest service, along with affordable clean, and comfortable rooms!
Everyone should stay here when traveling to the area!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear woodsnick18,
I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously please all of our guests.

Best Regards,

east coast
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Not many choices for around $100 & this seemed the best based on other trip advisor reviews. Room was clean but wallpaper in hallway peeling at seams, free coffee station depleted, smoking man sitting outside main entrance (same one) every time we entered or exited in a cloud of smoke. Convenient to gas station next door. Yankee Candle down the road was fun. I suggest driving up into Brattleboro for better choice of hotels.

• Stayed December 2013

Been to Red Roof Inn South Deerfield? Share your experiences!