The hotel is easy to get to from the Logan Airport. Also it is close to everything. The lobby is clean, comfortable and big. Check in was swift which I appreciate after a day of traveling - day of constant delays from the airline. So believe me, I was glad to get to the hotel. I landing and took the 50 mile drive to Fall Hill to visit the Lizzy Borden Bed & Breakfast tour - which was well worth it. My room was large, clean and very nice. TV worked well - I like to click power on and not have to go through all the pay per view etc! On, off. Thank you!! Air worked good, bed was comfortable. Internet worked well and was free. Parking was ample and free as well. They have a restaurant on property and room service. Easy to get to Boston and you can see Boston from the top floor - 9th which is what I was on. I was very happy with my stay! I say the staff is very friendly and helpful. This is because I actually loaded my stuff in the wrong car in the morning. The other guest left their doors open and it was parked in a spot that I parked all week. Both rentals looked the same to me in the early morning without my coffee yet. Anyway, the staff knew the guest who's car I put my stuff in. And yes, I sat in the car in amazement wondering why it didn't look like the one I drove all week - once I got out and shut the door the doors locked. That has been the most stupidest thing I have every done but makes a great story! I found the desk with the staffs help and got my stuff out of his car. A big LOL. So thank you staff for your help, keeping the hotel clean, I had a great stay! Just to note, be prepared for lots of traffic and allow extra time to get back to the airport. Rt 90 & 93 and all the roads are packed with slow moving traffic. Worth the visit! Boston is beautiful!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Boston Somerville Hotel
- Holiday Inn Boston Somerville Hotel Somerville
- Holiday Inn Somerville
- Somerville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Boston-Bunker Hill is located just 2 miles from downtown Boston and 4 miles from Logan International Airport. Our complimentary parking and scheduled shuttle service to area mass transit sites Sullivan Sq. & Museum of Science as well as Harvard and Kendall Squares in Cambridge, make us an outstanding choice for our guests. We offer complimentary wireless high-speed internet access in all guest rooms to help keep you connected and informed. Our location is central to: The TD Banknorth Garden, home to the Boston Bruins & Boston Celtics, Boston s historic Freedom Trail, Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox and our many museums makes our location Boston s best choice for value. Easily accessible to all of the area universities & colleges including Harvard, MIT and Tufts. Our hotels central location serves the adjacent communities of Arlington, Charlestown, Chelsea, Everett and Medford. Whether you are traveling on business our leisure, our 184 spacious guest rooms offer the services and amenities to make your stay comfortable. All our well appointed guest rooms feature complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The associates of the Holiday Inn Boston Somerville look forward to providing our award winning service! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Boston-Bunker Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.