“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

The food and service is great.. I was met at door with a smile and it just got better. The food was terrific and service was great. The waitress was so attentive and friendly. I highly recommend this for you food needs

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

I've lived and worked in the Shrewsbury/Worcester area for 6 years and have driven by Bauhinia many times thinking Iit must be way too expensive to eat there! Look how fancy the building looks on the outside! Can't imagine how nice it would be inside.".
Well last week, as a congrat present to my partner, I took him there. We were amazed! I was right on how fancy and well kept it was inside. The staff, as soon as you walked in, are always smiling and very attentive.
Th food? Delicious and so well prepared and the dedication to presentation is admirable.
Just on the presentation, I was expecting a heavy check. Not even close! For the amount of food we ate, drinks and the awesome service, the bill was exactly half what I was expecting to pay!
It's true what other "unsatisfied" customers are saying that they charge for refills but come on, $1.75? Is THAT going to break the bank?
My bf and I are not accustomed to drinking gallons of anything while eating (like some people we've seen do at times), so ONE drink was/is enough for us.
We are DEF going back soon and keep going now that we had such a great time!
Kudos to Bauhinia restaurant and ALL it's staff!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northborough, Massachusetts
“nice place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Food price good and service is also good. excellent chineese serving. The buffet lunch is great for the price

Visited April 2012
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Nothing special, although they do have a good buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I've been to Bauhinia several times before. The Chinese food is pretty good for the area and its all freshly made. I'd say the sushi is very average. Unfortunately, we were served frozen sushi during our last visit, which we sent back immediately. Service is good unless there is a problem with the food, in which the servers become very scarce as if they hope the problem will just disappear. I must say, I do enjoy the lunch buffet they have daily. There is plenty of selection and the food is always fresh.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“What's the big deal? Just ho hum”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011 via mobile

Just ok, same tired Americanized generic "Asian" food you get at all Chinese places now. Nothing special. Served in an enormous renovated steak house. Nothing special, but closer than real Chinese food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere