“Good Vibe” 4 of 5 stars

New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Good Vibe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Good vibe for the younger crowd, awesome with all the tv screens on different sport channels surrounding the restaurant, and food portions were very generous.

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Ordered take out for the NFC game . I ordered a combo bone in and boneless wing plate. bites is what the boneless wings should be called , really small . I ordered two different kinds buffalo and teriyaki when I got home and opened the box everything was just tossed together . Wings over Worcester blows this place away, for take out .

Marlborough, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Beyond noisy!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We tried to get in on a Saturday afternoon (perhaps the day they opened?) - but the crowds were such that we would have had to wait a very long time. Tried several weeks later on a Monday night about 8 PM, thinking it wouldn't be crowded. We were seated right away, but immediately noticed the noise level was extremely high - so high, that even shouting each other at the table, we couldn't be heard. I could take the plethora of various-sized TVs tuned to every possible sports channel taking up every square inch of space around the room (it was probably a good thing that we couldn't hear them anyway, it would have been difficult to follow any commentary), but the overall noise of the restaurant didn't make for a pleasant dining experience. Now for the food - average, at best. The onion rings, while crispy, had a sheen of grease, and were average tasting. The wings were good, nothing remarkable. The nachos were average. The table service was very good, our waitress was very attentive and knew her menu items. If you are looking for average food in a very noisy atmosphere, this is your place; if not, drive on by. Our comment to one another upon leaving: I wish this place was still a Borders' bookstore!

Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
“wrong day to be there”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

My grandson and I where at Buffalo Wild Wings on a very busy Saturday.

We had half hour wait which was fine. We had the wings which where ok , I have
had better . We also had burgers which you can add different items to. Burgers where
good. The problem we had was with the service it was fast however at least three times
during the meal we where asked if we where done when half the meal was on the
plate. I understand they wanted the table but I felt rushed .

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Great food and staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We were there for their for their soft opening, very good food, great waitstaff
I was impressed at how everyone handle the grand opening. I expected a lot of confusion and mistakes. There were none for us. A bit too loud in there for me though. They have TV's everywhere which is great, but the hockey game was to much.

Visited December 2013