“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Sharon
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was very good hotel nice and clean I stayed there 4 nights during the patriots games also the entire staff was nice and friendly I love it and there's a nice pub restaurant right beside also right off the exit easy on and off

Room Tip: Very nice hotel to stay and very good location easy off and on
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had no problem with the hotel... I checked in and there's a nice pub/resteraunt right beside but in the middle of the night I woke up to go to the bathroom and found bed bugs! The sad thing is I even checked the headboard/mattress area and pillows when I first arrived and saw nothing. Clearly I didn't look hard enough because by 4 am they were out and about. When I went to checkout the front desk immediately went on the defense instead of apologizing to me. I genuinely hope they are just in the room I stayed in but I felt it was my responsiblity to let them know so they could contain the issue but was only met with anger and rudeness.

I'll never stay at this chain ever again and I will never recommend to friends and family. You can thank your staff for that.

Room Tip: Check your entire bed upon arrival! Do not bring your bags in until you are certain and even then do...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
manchester nh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We paid a $15 fee to check in an hour early as we were heading to a concert at Gillette Stadium. The room was made up, put our things down and left. When we returned later in the night, the bed was messed up, there were towels everywhere and shower had been used. Our things were gone. There was a key in a pouch by the TV with the room number. When i went to the front desk he asked "what i wanted him to do." He refused to help. He called the owner Mr. Patel who obviously would not send someone to clean the room from listing to the conversation. After a long time we had enough and asked for a full refund. But my bag is gone, clothes, glasses, elec razor and such.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Walden, Vermont
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I made reservations for this hotel in March for a weekend stay in May. When I found other accommodations in April I immediately called to cancel my reservation. The clerk was friendly, but when I asked for an email confirmation of my cancellation he said that was not necessary and did not send one. Now I am being billed for a room I cancelled. When I called to request a refund I was told since I have no confirmation number for my cancellation, I will be charged for the room and they will not issue a credit. I have learned my lesson to ALWAYS get a cancellation number, but I also wonder why he refused to send me an email confirmation of my cancellation???

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights to see the Patriots play in Foxboro. The good parts were that it was a short drive to the stadium (about 10 minutes without traffic), located right off of route 1 and interstate 95, and was decently clean for an older place. We stayed here in December and I can say that the heat definitely worked well.

The bad parts were that it was moderately clean as compared to other places I've stayed. It also had a weird parking arrangement. Overall it wasn't bad but I don't think I'd stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hackensack, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

NEVER AGAIN!!!
Second time I called the place to see if they had rooms available and if they accepted the room saver coupon. The same thing happened again!! They said that they did, but when I got there they said the last room for the coupon was sold out. I got very pissed. I waited in the parking lot and I called the hotel again and asked if they had rooms available and if they were accepting the coupon. They said that they did and they would accept the coupon. while I was talking on the phone I approached this ignorant person in the front desk to confront her and asked "WHY DO YOU LIE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!"
THIS PEOPLE DESERVE TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!

Room Tip: Just go to another Hotel!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Easton, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

the visit was less than pleasant--the breakfast eating area was not clean having a sticky floor, dirty tables, and poor breakfast preparation. The price was very expensive for the value. The rooms were clean although air circulation was not very good and the walls seemed pretty thin.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Econo Lodge Sharon? Share your experiences!