This place was truly wonderful after having seen the accommodations next door at the Town & Country Motel. My mom was in Seekonk on business and her company, which shall remain nameless, had contracted for her to stay at the Town & Country Motel. I went to visit my mom for Thanksgiving so that she wouldn’t be alone. After spending 15 min in the room I realized I didn’t have the stomach to do so and I paid out of my own pocket for a room next door at the Best Western. Trust me, I’m no hotel snob – the Town & Country Motel is best described as a welfare motel that’s so bad even the local welfare recipients don’t want to stay there.
The Best Western appeared to be relatively new and yes, it’s a typical Best Western, but there’s nothing wrong with that. One cannot expect to pay Best Western prices and stay at the Four Season’s. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Since it was the Thanksgiving holiday the hotel wasn’t too busy so I cannot comment on the “thinness” of the walls. We didn’t hear our neighbors next door or people roaming the hallways. The room comes with a mini refrigerator and microwave which comes in handy. The hotel is centrally located and within walking distance to a TGI Friday’s and Friendly’s restaurants not to mention a slew of stores. My only minus for the property was the breakfast offered downstairs. I’ve had much better throughout my travels. Two out of the five cereals were empty, not much of a variety in danishes/muffins and they had pre-made scrambled eggs shaped like a pancake. Very un-appealing to be honest. People could make their own waffles which was the better deal of all the options. In a pinch it’s ok, but if you have time it may be best to walk over to Friendly’s and have breakfast.
It’s unlikely I’ll ever be in that area again, but if I am without a doubt I would stay at the Best Western and would gladly recommend it to friends and family.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Providence-Seekonk Hotel Seekonk
- Best Western Providence-Seekonk Hotel
- Best Western Seekonk
- Seekonk Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn features 50 rooms, three stories, and one elevator with indoor pool and fitness room. We offer complimentary local calls, free continental breakfast and free high-speed Internet access and an on-site business center. All rooms have mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, iron/ironing board, and hairdryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Best Western, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Providence-Seekonk Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.