“meeting expectations” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Seekonk
United States
“meeting expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

great place to rest and relax. clean, great service, friendly staff, and hot breakfast will be back next year. now I need to type up to 200 characters, as trip advisor does not believe I can say what I in less. still typing and now wasting my time. Really!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sam P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Providence-Seekonk Inn, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Garth S

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay, we truly appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with us. I was very pleased to read that you were very satisfied with our staff and the service they provided you.

They have a great passion for what they do, and I will share your feedback with them to recognize for the efforts they make daily, and that everything they do makes a difference in providing our guests with a perfect stay.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back very soon and providing you with a wonderful lodging experience! Safe Travels Always!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were up grated to a Suite, very pleasant. Staff excellant !!! T.V. Stations limited. Wish we could have arrived earlier, as to enjoy the area it is so beautiful at this time of the year. I highly advise, if you want to tour, many beautiful things to see.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Dear Dorothy S

Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. I will print your review to share with our staff. They work very hard to make all of our guests stay enjoyable and pleasant. I hope that you have the opportunity to come visit this area again and get a chance to see the things that you could not have this time around.
Succasunna, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

We needed to overnight in the Seekonk area and were looking for a good quality, inexpensive place to overnight. We like the Best Western chain, and saw they had a property in the area. The hotel had a good deal, so we booked a night. The property was very clean and the check-in was quick. The room was nice and clean, with a comfortable bed. The only knocks I can say is that pillows were not great, and the A/C we could not get the room comfortably cool, but it could be because it was cold outside. I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in the are.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Dear Glennalan4458

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Our team is so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to meet all of your needs. Your 5 star feedback is truly appreciated by all of us. I am truly sorry that you had experienced problems with our A/C's and our pillows. The pillows have been changed in your room and our maintenance team is looking into why your A/C was not cooling your room properly. We hope to see you return whenever business or leisure brings you to the Seekonk area.
Winter Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

This hotel was great to stay at. My wife and I really enjoyed the variety of breakfast selections which is included in the stay. I was just 10 minutes away from Brown where our sons goes. There are also several places to eat and shop near by.

Dear 3Clouds,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our team truly appreciates your positive feedback, it's a great motivation for our team to hear such wonderful things from our guests. We're glad to our staff was able to meet your needs. We hope to see you and your wife return whenever you come to visit your son at Brown.
East Dennis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

I chose this hotel as the one I was attending a conference at was full and this was close by. This hotel was a pleasant surprise as when I arrived late I was met by a very polite and professional young man who checked me in quickly and pleasantly. The room was easy to find and immaculate when I opened the door. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom roomy and clean. The shower had lots of pressure and I was given ample towels. The large tv worked very easily and I enjoyed a great nights sleep. The complimentary breakfast consisted of a variety of baked goods, scrambled eggs, french toast, bacon, sausage & hash and home fries. Coffee and tea were offered as well as juice. This convenience allowed me to get to my conference with a full belly and not have to look for a breakfast place in an unfamiliar area. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sam P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Providence-Seekonk Inn, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Louiss369,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are very excited to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Cleanliness is very important not only to our guests but to us as well, and our housekeeping department has done a fabulous job with their department. I will share your review and congratulate them. The young gentleman that checked you in was John. John is a very important part of our team and I'm glad he was able to help you check in very quickly. I am very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our wonderful complimentary hot breakfast. We hope to see you return on another conference or for leisure.
healdsberg, ca, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

this hotel is a very short 8 minutes to Brown. Extremely clean and the staff wants to help. Much better value than downtown providence hotels and very easy to get to. Rooms are kept up and housekeeping is very attentive. Only downside is staff leaves front desk sometimes to go smoke outside the front door. Breakfast is included - but minimal healthy options.

Dear Noreen V,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your stay. Your positive feedback is highly appreciated by our entire team. It is very important for us to provide the best quality of service possible, which is why we're so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you return whenever you are visiting Brown. Thank you!
Lindenhurst, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014

this was our 4th time a this hotel its a very nice place to stay from the time we checked in till we left we felt like people we like this hotel the hotel is nicely located near where we wanted to go the breakfast was great nice varity of hot food that looked great fruit, muffins and bagels. we will be back when we are in the area

Dear Mikeymoose1421,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure having you as a guests and we appreciate the positive feedback. Our staff is always focused in providing the best service possible throughout every single department and I'm glad to see guests noticing that. I have shared your review with our team. We hope to welcome you back soon! Thank you!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Providence-Seekonk Inn? Share your experiences!