“Clean Comfortable Rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Providence-Seekonk Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Providence-Seekonk Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Providence-Seekonk Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   45 Mink Street, Seekonk, MA 02771-5914 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Providence-Seekonk Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Seekonk
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hoboken, NJ
“Clean Comfortable Rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I stayed one night at this hotel. The hotel looks like it was recently renovated and the rooms are clean and comfortable. I was satisfied with this hotel.

The only complaint I had was the noise levels. The walls between rooms are thin. In an adjacent vacant room, there was an alarm clock that went off for a few hours that I could hear clearly in my room. I eventually called the front desk who turned it off immediately.

Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

I stayed here for a high school reunion in a nearby location. The room was clean and very comfortable and included a refrigerator, which was great for me, as I was on a special diet and needed a place to store food.
WiFi was included, which was a great advantage, and didn't require a lot of trouble to use.
I didn't take advantage of the breakfast included with the room, but it seemed abundant, and I did enjoy a cup of coffee one morning of my stay. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the TV reception, but that was a minor problem.
The highway was convenient and as another reviewer said, there are movies, restaurants, and shopping nearby.
Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Agoura Hills, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

Hotel is very clean, comfortable, convenient location, great breakfast with lots of selections, including fresh waffles. Friendly staff, good value for the price of a room.

Only problem I had, and it's unique: I had a $50 BW travel card, which I received via email when I join the BW club. When I was checking out, I mentioned I had the printout (in my suitcase, which I would be happy to dig out) for the $50 travel card. I was told that I needed to have CALLED before I made the reservation in order to be able to cash it in. I accepted this as fact and went on Unfortunately, the Travel card had an expiration of 11/1, Because we were traveling in the New England and NY states, followed by a 2-week tour of Turkey, I was not able to make any BW reservations to utilize the Travel Card.

I emailed BW main office with the above info, asked for an extension until 3/31/2012 - was called by the BW hotel in Seekonk, from whom I received a couple calls. After 2-3 weeks, I was basically told "Nothing we can do". If I were to come back to that area (very doubtful in the next 10-15 years), they would give me $50 off if I stayed at their hotel. Also, they would not back off $50 on the bill (on credit card), so ... basically, I'm out the $50.

Now, $50 is not going to change my lifestyle; however, it DOES leave me with less than a good feeling towards BW, as well as makes me wonder about what BW would do/say in the future if there were other 'disputes'.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

This is a clean hotel, comfortable rooms that look newly renovated. Convenient to numerous restaurants & the hightway. I had no complaints, we even received the morning paper outside our door. The breakfast was full of options (unless you have a wheat allergy - but that is my problem, not theirs) - included hard boiled eggs, bananas, etc.

Room Tip: All rooms are non-smoking. We were near the elevator and it was still quiet. You can't do any...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Pros - location (close to highway, Providence, Newport, Stop&Shop, Walmart, Starbucks nearby). Very clean and comfortable room. Breakfast : Make-it-yourself waffles, eggs, bacon, coffee/tea/juices. Breakfast room could get really crowded during morning 'rush'.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

This place is clean, close to the highway and tons of places to eat and shop.. Friendly staff and rates are reasonable.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

We were very pleased with our stay. For us the location was very convenient for making day trips, and the hotel represented a better value than other nearby locations. We were very pleased with the breakfast, although I really would have loved a chocolate muffin.......... But any rate the bacon, eggs, waffles, coffee, etc were all good.

The room was very clean, and well set up with a refrigerator and microwave. We used the pool and fitness center and were happy with both. Finally, the staff was very pleasant, which makes it easy to recommend this location to others.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Providence-Seekonk Inn? Share your experiences!