“TGIF” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Launceston, Australia
“TGIF”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Enjoyed the meal - very convenient to the hotel - very authentic, Western style experience! Would use more regularly if the franchise was Australia wide.

Visited August 2012

elmhurst, New York
“convenience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Arrived late at night and was hungry. Thankful they were open til 12:30pm. But the food was adequate and nice.

Visited July 2012
Warren, Rhode Island
“Pretty enjoyable Experience at TGIF in Seekonk, great deal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

2 friends, my girl friend, and I, recently ate at TGIF in Seekonk and mostly enjoyed our meal.
They had a special 2 for 10 going on, so three of us got that, and my g/f wanted a 3 for 17 special that included salmon she wanted, app and dessert.

We were quickly seated and our drink order was taken fairly quick. After that it took a while to get our drinks, and then a significant amount of time for the waitress to come take our food order. She swept her section before coming back to us.

I will comment on my entree and my girl friends in depth.
For my 2 friends entrees, one enjoyed the green bean fries and dipping sauce, and the other got chips and a queso hot dip app, and really liked it. My friend got a burger which he said was okay, and the other friend got the same as me, parm encrusted chicken, but his piece was significantly smaller, and he wasn't very satisfied.

I had an onion soup for an app and was indifferent, the soup itself tasted decent, but the cheese and croutons were just a big circular glob on top that I had to use my steak knife to cut the cheese/croutons into pieced I could eat. Again it was just lackluster.

My girl friend got the Fried Mozzarella and really liked them. There was 6 pieces so it was very good and unexpected on the cheap deal menu.

Her entree was a salmon dish, and she liked the salmon, but not the cut up fruit/veggies/peppers mix on top. I did however like the mix with the salmon. She also got a large chunk of brocolli which had to much of the core and some was a brown color. She also hated the coleslaw that came with her meal. I wish they would offer you choices for your sides, as I got sliced grape tomato and mozzarella with my dish, and I don't like tomato. So I just ate the cheese. I also got cheese tortellini and spinach cream sauce which was good, but very few pieces of pasta.

Overall for the price, I was impressed and left really full. The cheesecake we got for dessert was really good, and tasted fresh and delicious!

This place is always busy and I can see why, the food is really good!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York, United States
“UGH”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

the food was terrible, the service was lousy and the waitress was rude

Visited November 2011
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Good typical food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

Nothing special. Food came out fast, service was good, food was as expected.

Visited October 2011