“Good all the way around.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
East Providence, Rhode Island
“Good all the way around.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Applebee's is close by, but I never think of going there. They offer a lot of choices and didn't mind substituting a veggie for rice. I had the baked fish and enjoyed every bite! The waitress, was friendly and had a nice, relaxing demeanor . She paid attention to our drink refills and the food came out quickly.
It also has a large open bar area. You can see the TV's from all the booths in the dining area too.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Warwick, Rhode Island
“Applebee's To-Go”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I forgot what the name of their to-go service is but none-the-less it was good. I ordered inside the restaurant. Very nice staff, no hassle. I had my meal in less than 10 minutes. The meal was done as I ordered. This is Applebee's so it's prepackaged and heated. The taste was good given that. I would go there again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
East Providence, Rhode Island
“Good food and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I went here for dinner with 6 friends. Our server knew the menu and answered all our questions! She also mentioned how two pairs of entrees were from the 2 for $20 and 2 for $24 menu items which came with freer appetizers. It saved us money and we got more food for our money. She was attentive with refilling our drinks. The manager asked how our dinner was, and I watched him circle the restaurant checking on other customers. My steak was cooked perfectly medium and my friend's was
cooked perfectly medium-rare. We will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bradenton, Florida
“Friendly place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Such a friendly server and good, hot food. I always order the Weight Watchers 8-point shrimp, and it was well cooked. The mushroom-rice pilaf was strange -- just mushrooms cut up into the white rice, but overall the meal was fine. Hubby enjoyed a tasty, juicy burger. Good job!

Visited August 2013
Seekonk, MA
“Unremarkable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I went to Applebee's with a gift card. We had been there once before want weren't impressed and that view remains the same. Our waitress was friendly and fairly attentive while the service was slow considering it was 5pm. I ordered onion soup and I waited. When the waitress came to the table she said she had gone into the kitchen to get the soup and was told they were out of onion soup (Why wasn't the staff told that??). I ordered clam chowder which for $3.50 was just a ladle full, at least it was fairly warm. My wife ordered one of the hamburger choices while I ordered a club type sandwich, both came with fries. My sandwich was stacked with ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce and tomato on toasted bread (no choice of bread). When I bit into it the turkey and ham slid out the other side with (i guess) ranch dressing dripping down my hand. Although the taste was good, too messy. I was surprised that neither meal came with a pickle and I mentioned that to the manager who came to the table to apologize for the onion soup. Pickles ALWAYS come with a burger or sandwich!! They did bring a small cup of small slices of pickle but not the same as a dill slice. They have margaritas which the seem to push, which are down right awful and taste like the powdered mix they were made from. I wouldn't recommend.

Visited January 2013

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!