“Never been disappointed” 5 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Never been disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

I've gone to the Eleven Forty Nine in Seekonk, MA from everything to a night out with my spouse, to a casual girls night, to brunch on a Sunday morning to a baby shower. No matter what the occasion, the staff have always been extremely professional, the atmosphere is great. There is an outdoor patio on those warm nice summer nights and a really nice bar while you wait for your table. The food has ALWAYS been excellent!!! I've tried many plates there. The brunch has pretty much everything you can think of. The dinner has everything from a delicious steak n cheese to a special occasion beautifully presented seafood or steak dinner. I've NEVER been disappointed. You can always depend on them for a great meal at an affordable price!!!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

50% Recommend
Massachusetts
“Great Special Occassion Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We went here for brunch with my parents for my birthday. The cost was $24.95 per person so it is a bit pricey but perfect for the special occasion. The brunch included everything you would imagine would be available at that price point (carving station with Prime Rib, waffle station, egg station, various breakfast meats ham, bacon, sausage, freshly baked breads, muffins, pastries, other hot items such as fish, chicken, potatoes and cold station with salmon, cheeses, veggies, etc. etc. etc.). The service was excellent, we did not feel rushed and with so many food options it’s easy to go up several times :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Providence, Rhode Island
“great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

We went for lunch and had a nice meal. We started with the little necks. They were freshly shucked and served with nice sauces. I had a cranberry spinach salad while my husband had an English burger for lunch. Both were prepared nicely. The Axis zinfandel was delicious and inexpensive. Great espresso, too. Give it a try.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“Great food but waitress was rude”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

Have been to the 1149 before and thought the Brunch and lunch were great. We have never been to dinner before so we thought we would try. Waitress seemed very rushed and asked us for drink order so we all ordered drinks I just had water. Nice bread served warm was delivered and my husbands soup. Before dinner was served husband had a beer and I just had a water. After dinner while ordering desserts husband ordered espresso with a shot of baileys waitress then looked at him and said I am not comfortable serving you another drink. I said well he isnt driving I am and I didnt drink. She again said I will not serve you. I have never heard of a waitress saying such a thing to a person especially if we are adults and we have a driver who is responsible. We take drinking and driving very seriously and we had a driver who was going to drive. We defently will not be back. So if you not drinkers I guess you will love this place

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Warren, Rhode Island
“Awesome three course lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

Went here for lunch today with a friend who is also a colleague. The inside of the restaurant is very nice, and they have an outdoor area with tables, a bench, and a fireplace. Looked like a great place for a romantic dinner.

My friend and I noticed the three course lunch for $12.95, which we each got. There were three-four choices in each category. He and I both ordered the Cesar salad as the first course. I really liked it because it had sun dried tomatoes on it, which is different but also delicious.

Second course I ordered the baked penne pasta with vodka sauce and four cheeses. It was very delicious and very very cheesy! My friend ordered the burger. He said that he really liked it. the fries looked like the thinner almost shoestring fries. They looked delicious.

We both ordered the same second course - peanut butter dessert with peanut brittle, and chocolate. It was delicious.

I would highly recommend this for friends looking to have a nice lunch or for a business lunch as this is sure to impress any client.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere