“The Worst” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 31 Restaurants in Scituate
Marshfield, Massachusetts
“The Worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

3 completely separate occassions same results. Bad food and really bad service.The owner's resolution to my son having to bite his cookie with his back moler because it was soooo rock hard was "oh they're suppose to be hard" Not "so sorry let me get you another one" in front of about 5 other customers My whole family is so surprised that they are still open. Someone who knows how to cook and understands how important customers are to a business should buy this place. PLEASE.....

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Scituate, Massachusetts
“Very inconsistent!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been a customer at Morning Glories since it opened, and it was one of my favorite places for just about everything. The breakfast sandwiches are still excellent, the chicken salad with grapes is still good, but the baked goods have been awful. A couple of weeks ago, I stopped in for a sandwich to take to work, and got some cookies and brownies to share with my colleagues. Sadly, the brownies were inedible. I'm a hardcore brownie-phile, but these were stale and rock solid - couldn't even save them by dunking them in my coffee. Same for the oatmeal cookies. This is about the sixth time I've gotten stale (or stale tasting) cookies - and, I think, the last.
The staff also is very inconsistent - most are lovely, but some are very grumpy. It's disappointing, because this used be such a wonderful place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Massachussets
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Among other things, Morning Glories offers a tasty assortment of cakes, cookies, and sandwiches. This is our go-to place for birthday cakes.

Visited September 2012
Fairfield, Connecticut
“I didnt care for it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

hate to say it but my sandwhich was really ordinary. the prices were great though $7 for a sandwich, salad, and bread pudding. I found the woman working there to be nice. The sandwhich sounded great, but really had no taste.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent take out food and bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

They have a great bakery. But their take-out food is quite good also. I love their chicken salad. My daughter likes the breakfast sandwiches. They make it all from scratch no pre-made items, especially the breakfast sandwiches which are all fresh.

Visited May 2012