“place is great” 5 of 5 stars

Cohasset, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
“place is great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Been coming hear for years with my Children and now my Grandchildren.
Owner is a really nice guy down to earth and very accommodating.. I left my pocketbook at home and he said just come back another day and pay. The most wonderful lobster rolls I have ever had.
My Grandchildren said they make the best grilled cheese sandwiches. They are only three and Four fussy eaters. The frozen yogurt is delicious lacks no flavor the portions are very large. Whoever said this place is dirty?? You might want to take a look at the whole building its falling apart !! Looks to me like the person who owns the whole building does nothing except collects his rent. It certainly should not reflect on the owners of several small business that are located in here. Love the fact that it is a small Family owned business there are not enough Mom and Pop places left out there. The place is always clean and tidy when I visit which is several times a month. I give this place five stars worth the trip. Staff is very friendly and outgoing!!!

Visited March 2013

Scituate, MA
5 attraction reviews
“dirty - stay away -”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

better choice - Nona's homemade ice cream in the harbor. This place is a dive. The old Wilburs was fantatstic but the new owners have let it go

Visited January 2013
“What a great lunch spot!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

We eat lunch here all the time!! The rustic bread makes awesome panini sandwiches. My fav is the BBQ chicken my sister likes the pulled pork:) in the summer we get Lobster rolls (cheap 6 bucks)

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great local sandwiches and ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This great little hole in the wall spot has flourished since moving from the Harbor a few years ago. The addition of fresh, made-to-order sandwiches really makes a trip here worthwhile. Eat in or take out, and don't forget the ice cream!

Visited January 2013
Rochester, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
“The Best of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Well my now you know I have a sweet tooth. Wilbur's North is run by all college and high school students and their ice cream is to die for. Additionally, they make some wonderful ice cream cakes.

We have great memories of driving for an ice cream cone every once in a while.

Visited August 2012