“Wow! Loved it until today!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boston, MA
“Wow! Loved it until today!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Not really interested in ranting because my family and friends all truly loved this placed. Actually I just had dinner there two nights before this meal. I have worked in customer service for along time and like to think I have a good idea about what's right and what's wrong. I am horrified by the treatment we recieve from Martha today and if I were the owner I would be making an easy decision immediately. Restaurants survive off repeat customers and a group of them just walked out the door.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Down home but a great value!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

This is not a five star restaurant but it's a great value. The food ranges from good to slightly better. I would like to say its great; it's not but with the value meals, very reasonably priced decent wines, friendly service, great fish and chips, give it a try. The fresh fish is better than the meatloaf as you might expect. Breakfast is just fair. Very good hamburger at lunch. Atmosphere could be a lt better.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Catch the Twofors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Even though I've lived in Scituate for many years, it wasn't until recently that I was introduced to Phin's. One often thinks 2 entrees for $25, what could they serve?? Well, I've seen steaks, shrimps, fish, and many other choices. Whatever I've ordered, I was never disappointed or walked away hungry! Phin's "Two for $25" is definitely the BEST deal around!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, MA
“Great weeknight deals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

They usually have great weeknight deals - 2 entrees for 25, a multi-course dinner and bottle of wine for 50 bucks, other similar deals...

Their food is always done well - Consistently good. It's a pretty standard menu, but the flavors always remind you as to why the safe choice can sometimes be the BEST choice. Their haddock dishes are my favorite, but thy also have a really nice roasted chicken that is so tasty on a cold night.

I do enjoy their breakfast/lunch, and there is rarely a long wait on weekends for brunch.

Great value, consistently great food!

Visited January 2012
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Very good for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

We eat breakfast here regularly. We very much enjoy the Spinach Eggs Benedict although the menu is extensive and has some more exotic dishes (especially with seafood). The house special Charro beans are very tasty too. Service is efficient and friendly.

Visited February 2012