“Local favorite and now, mine!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 50 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American
Maine
“Local favorite and now, mine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Acting like tourists and doing some sightseeing. We realized we were very hungry as we missed lunch but did not want to spoil supper. I remembered seeing the sign and remarked how pretty the grounds were as we drove past. Perfect mid afternoon treat. I ordered the chocolate almond frozen yogurt and my sister ordered her favorite, pistachio. The pistachio was loaded with real pistachio nuts and my choice had at least 4-5 whole almonds in every bite. Lots of families here with their soccer kids. Plenty of outdoor seating sun and shade. Beautifully maintained grounds and flowers. Very clean. Wish I was visiting longer so I could return! Don't miss this, it is so yummy!

• Visited September 2013