“A Restaurant with a View” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 49 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
MASS
“A Restaurant with a View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Pilot House used to be Aqua Grill and it lives on with good food and EXCELLENT views of the CC Canal. We ate there on Tuesday evening quit busy and our server Lorraine was superb despite the fact she had 6 parties that we could see. Always observant of the needs for each of her groups without bending to ask. Food was prepared wonderfully and served HOT as it should be.
Not sure how the other reviews were so negative but for us we be sure to return to the "new" establishment.
Well worth a visit from my POV.

“Wonderful date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had dinner Monday night and loved it. Our waitress Cindy was fantastic! We normally sit at a bar rather than a table bc a server can quickly make or break your night. Cindy was polite and attentive but not overly "checking in/ rushing" us bc we were in late and I'm guessing her last table. We ordered the raw seafood sampler app followed by the baked scallop and shrimp/scallop scampi dinner. We were impressed by the amount and how fresh everything was. Truly enjoyed every bite. We will defiantly be back! Thank you for a fantastic evening.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“GROSS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Worst experience ever first my other on law was on her cell an the little femunich come over please turn your cell of then I ate a piece of snickers an he ran over to me an rip the bag out of my hand an said no food into the Restaraunt we called the cops an of course village people arrived I said they all know each other down this perverted an freaky place.

florida
“Great location and superb food !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I met friends here recently for a great evening out. My choice for this night was swordfish --one of my favorite Cape meals. It was cooked perfectly - not dried out as some do it. Everyone at the table seemed to enjoy their meal as I did. Good wine choices. Great views. Especially like sitting outside here but that night it had just rained heavily.

Butler, MO
“Our last night on the Cape”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We went to The Pilot House the night before we left Cape Cod. We had spent a week on the Cape and wanted our last night to be special. It was! The lobster was good. The drinks were great. Even though ONE of us did not know that Oysters on the half-shell and Clams Casino were raw, everyone liked their food. The chef even fried some oysters because ONE of us could not eat the raw things. The staff were all very kind and understanding!

• Visited July 2014