“Good food, good beer selection” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 50 Restaurants in Sandwich
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Buffalo
“Good food, good beer selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

My husband and I ate here for lunch on vacation. We took our six month old daughter. The waitress was friendly, the service was quick and the atmosphere was enjoyable. I ordered the French Onion Soup and it was the best I've ever had. My husband ordered a Rueben and he enjoyed it, as well. I also recommend Smithwicks on draft. Delish.

This is a great restaurant in Sandwich, MA. great menu selections, decent value for the money.

Holden, MA
“Shepherd's Pie is so good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2008

This past week on vacation we went to British Beer Co. twice it was so good. Their Shepherd's pie is great! I dined with a larger group, at least 9 people each time, and the staff were very accomodating. Everyone enjoyed their meals. On Sunday nights they have an Irish band from 4 till 7p.m. I will return there soon!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The BBC Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2007

The BBC Rocks!

“I live in Sandwich - best pizza around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2007

My husband is a chef, so we have tasted many foods at many places and we both agree that BBC (Brittish Beer Company) has the best pizza in this town. The appetizers are ok (the kids love them) and the entree's are ok (6-7 on a 10 scale), but the pizza is just so amazingly good and if you go on a Tuesday, it is 2 for 1 pizzas! Five star on the pizza scale!