“Our visit to Ice Cream Sandwich, Sandwich, MA” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The only homemade ice cream shop in Sandwich. Featuring homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, soft serve, ice cream cakes, sundaes, frappes, smoothies, ice cream-filled cannolis, and ice cream sandwiches!
Southington, Connecticut
“Our visit to Ice Cream Sandwich, Sandwich, MA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

My Sister and I were recently on Cape Cod from July 29-31. We stopped for an ice cream at Ice Cream Sandwich. The ice cream was the best I ever had. All home made right at the store. Many different flavors (every one homemade), and they also make their own cones. They also sell some food items too which are VERY good. The store is beautiful inside and out, and VERY clean. If you choose to eat out, there is a wonderful shaded porch to sit and relax as you eat your food or ice cream. There are benches on premises too. The owners are very friendly, taking time to speak with the patrons. On your trip to Cape Cod, I would highly recommend that you stop in Sandwich, and make a visit to this ice cream shoppe. You will be happy you did.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best ice cream on the cape!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

By far my favorite ice cream place on the Cape! The ice cream is simply incredible. The owners have taken the art of ice cream to a whole new level with their creative flavors and unique ingredient pairings. It is all homemade and you can taste the difference immediately. The Oreo Peanut Butter is honestly the BEST ice cream I have ever had, and I have tried my fair share over the years. The owners are fabulous, the staff upbeat and friendly, and the atmosphere is clean, colorful, fun, and inviting. This is a must stop for ice cream lovers on the Cape!! I give it my highest rating and I cannot wait to go back!!

• Visited August 2014
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Great ice cream and selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We loved this place. They have ice cream, frozen yogurt, and soft serve. They have a huge selection of flavors and toppings. In addition they have a covered porch with tables and chairs and tables and chairs on the side of the building. There are also pretty flowers planted on the grounds. The staff are friendly and helpful too.

Visited July 2014
Oswego, New York
“Delicious ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stopped here for a after dinner treat. The soft ice cream was the best I had ever had. There were no ice in it and the creamy taste was was perfect, not to thick or thin. It is a little pricey. Seven plus dollars for one regular cone and a kiddie cone.
We would return.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“WOW! That was great ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our last day on the Cape included a stop at Ice Cream Sandwich. The setting is perfect. Follow the sprinkles painted on the deck to the side windows and marvel at all the choices. I had lemon shortbread with strawberry topping. Simply the best ice cream I've tasted in a long time. They have a small food menu as well. Enjoy your treat on the porch or inside. Think about what you'll try on your next visit.

• Visited July 2014