“Helmut's” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Cincinnati, OH
“Helmut's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Go on and get you some! Its a great treat to have after a meal on Bearskin Neck. FYI - they only take cash!

Visited July 2014

New Hampshire
“Breakfast to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The strudel was so hot when we got it we had to wait to eat it. We got the cheese strudel and the ham and cheese croiussants. Right across the street from Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge.

Visited July 2014
Bolton
“My wife loves it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We eat doughnuts at brothers brew then come here for coffee. They have the best coffee ever. Especially the iced mocha. Holy cow. It's amazing. The strudel is also to die for. Traditional German recipes

“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I went in looking for a small snack to tide me over so my husband and I could have a late lunch. I decided to have the house strudel since I figured it was their speciality and asked my server what the most popular flavor was - so apple is what I had. My husband entered saying he wasn't hungry but ended up ordering a strawberry cream cheese croissant. Both were very yummy. If our timing was different I would have gotten my strudel with vanilla ice cream. The shop is nicely done. There is a small deck out back overlooking the water with a few tables, a few tables inside and some benches out front around a small garden. So glad I read about this place on Tripadvisor!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montauk, New York
“Ausgezeichnet Strudel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This weekend I was in Rockport for the first time visiting some friends and we picked up an apple strudel from Helmuts for dessert. It was great. We even had a guy visiting from Germany with us and he enjoyed it. I would recommend it for all strudel fans.

• Visited July 2014