We have just returned to the UK after spending a holiday in New England, ending with three nights at the Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge. It was the perfect place to stay. Jack and Tony are the perfect hosts - friendly and full of good advice. Our room was perfect - the weather was not brilliant but the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks just outside our room was so restful and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Rockport. We had wonderful lobster at Roy Moore's Fish Shack. I would recommend this to anyone! We hope to be able to return to the area and would definitely stay here again. I envy the reviewers who say they come back every year;.....
- Also Known As:
- Bearskin Neck Motor Hotel Rockport
- Bearskin Neck Motor Hotel
- Bearskin Neck Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the call of the gulls and sound of the Atlantic Ocean - Come stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.