I stayed at Bearskin Neck because it received such wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor. It really depends what you are looking for. I'm surprised by some of the reviews saying that the rooms were updated. If you don't mind the "rustic" look and minimal amenities, this is the place for you. You can sit on the deck and watch the ocean. The room itself did not look updated at all except for the television. I've grown used to a few more creature comforts when I travel. I'm from out of state and not sure that they get many travelers in September. A lot of the shops closed early. I did enjoy some wonderful seafood at a local restaurant recommended by the staff. I'm an artist, so many many photo opportunities lie in the immediate area. The views are a m a z i n g!
- Also Known As:
- Bearskin Neck Motor Hotel Rockport
- Bearskin Neck Motor Hotel
- Bearskin Neck Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up to the call of the gulls and sound of the Atlantic Ocean - Come stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bearskin Neck Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.