“Disappointing coffee.” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Pomfret, Connecticut
“Disappointing coffee.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

If "coffee" is in the name of your shop, it should be better than this. It was not even at the Dunkin' Donuts level.

Visited November 2012

Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Nice Place For Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I'm a little late with this review as I visited in January, but better late than never and I wanted to let others know how great this little coffee place is! I went with my friend who is a regular (we go out to eat once a month and it was her month to pick) and it was so cool to see that the people knew her and seemed to know most of the people eating at the counter. We sat in a booth, and I tried a delicious sandwich with hummus and turkey. I also got an amazing peppermint latte. Yum! The food is made practically in front of you, and the staff is super nice. The price is right for what you're getting, and it's a really relaxing atmosphere. I bought a piece of Norwegian bread (one of their specialties) to take home and it was very good too. And, it's a great location with plenty of parking if you go during one of the quiet months.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice little spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I liked this place. I guess I was expecting more after reading all the great reviews on here. It was small and cramped. More of a coffee shop for the cold months, not for summer. Service was good. Baked goods were delicious, although I didn't particularly care for the coffee. I guess I prefer a full breakfast instead of donuts. But it's a cute place for what it is.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, UK
“Great Coffee and Snacks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

This coffee shop was just up the road from our motel. Popped in on the afternoon for a coffee (but just had to have an Apple Cider Donut as well!) and returned next morning for Breakfast. Friendly place, seemed to be used a lot by the locals (always a good sign), and excellent service.

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Caffine fix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

In for the weekend and desperately in need of a good cup of coffee, wasn't expecting the flavorful, perfect temperature, amazing cup I got here. good coffee is not easy to brew and this place got it right. great job.

• Visited October 2012