“Great Service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Revere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This hotel is just what it should be; a clean, well priced Marriott property within 15 minutes of the airport. Other Marriott's closer to BOS were $100 - $300 more a night. The staff goes out of their way to exceed expectations, they even walked me out to my car when I left for a 6:00 am flight. The route to the airport is local which was great for rental car refueling. BTW...I didn't see a bug, dirt or even lint anywhere.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Methetraveler1961

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

After staying in the Fairfield Inn on June 4th, 2014, I noticed a bed bug in my bed. The management looked into the matter and after examining the room, found three bedbugs. They were super nice about it however and refunded my money. They also gave me enough points for a free night at any Marriott later on. They switched my room and the new room was fine. This experience did gross me out totally though.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mamascratch
FFISBostonNorthGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston North, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear 'mamascratch',

Thank you for reviewing your hotel stay with us. I apologize again for the pest issue during your stay, and as discussed, it was an isolated issue. The room at hand has been treated and all surrounding rooms have been inspected with no issues found. I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue before the end of your stay and compensate you for it.

Please feel free to reachout to me personally if you have any other feedback.

Dan Gregorio

Travelers are raving about these Revere hotels

Madison, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had a one night Saturday stay before flying out of Logan the next morning. The check-in was smooth and friendly. The room was clean and large, with decent beds, nice blue carpet, and everything worked well. The bath was large and clean with lots of thick towels. The sink outside the bath had new granite counter tops. The walls in the bath had been patched up quite a bit and could use a remodel at some point, but it's clear they are taking care of it.

We left at 5:30 am so we didn't get to try breakfast but the coffee was hot and fresh so my guess is the breakfast would be pretty decent. Breakfast doesn't start until 7:00 which is too late for a lot of airport travelers.

This is a good choice if you have a car and want to save money around the airport. I wouldn't recommend it to people without cars because there is nowhere to walk to and the shuttle only takes you to the subway stop. Also, be careful using a navigator to get back to the airport. Mine took me out of the way and we ended up needing 25 minutes instead of 15 with no traffic early Sunday morning

Room Tip: Be careful with route(s) to the airport because driving in Revere and East Boston is not for the fai...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hamburg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn end of May 2014. The hotel is located along the busy and noisy Bennett Highway in an industrial area. Nothing in walking distance but a gas station and a large liquor store. You better ask for a quiet room to the backyard side, these are the rooms with even numbers. The hotel is large with quite a number of function rooms. The guest rooms are spacious and functional. Large TV with a lot of stations, free wi-fi and complementary continental breakfast. Small closet in the room, no room safe. The bathrooms are small, shower in the bathtub and minimum amenities. Small indoor pool and exercise room but with cardiovascular equipment only, no weights. Very friendly staff.
All in all more like a hotel for business travelers or for travelers on their way to New England.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank claussie
FFISBostonNorthGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston North, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear 'claussie',

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Revere. We appreciate your candid review on all aspects of our hotel and your stay and will use your comments to see how we may be able to better our hotel for future guests. If you would like to discuss your stay with us further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly (dan.gregorio@marriott.com).

Thank you again for review.

Buffalo, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff was absolutely wonderful. They were very accommodating. We arrived early and there wasn't a kind room ready when we got there at 1pm, so we went to lunch and it was done by the time we got back.

I was hoping to stay closer to the airport, but since I was using a certificate, my options were limited. The location is fine- right on route 1. But if there's traffic on route one, it will take you an hour to go five miles. It was convenient enough for the airport.

It's really old looking and the room wasn't as clean as what I'm accustomed to. The bathroom wasn't really appealing for taking a shower.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 333kmg333
FFISBostonNorthGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston North, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear "333kmg333",

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all feedback and continue to use it to make ourselves a better hotel for our guests. I'm am very glad to hear our staff was very accommodating and wonderful during your stay and I will make sure to pass on your kind words to them. I ao apologize that our guestroom was not to your liking and would appreciate any additional you may have to help us better our product. If you would like, I can be reached at dan.gregorio@marriott.com.

Thank you again for your review.

Montreal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I had the privilege of staying here last week as I was in Boston to see a hockey game. Staff was incredible and hotel answered all my needs it was my second time here but not my last. Good hotel for the rate plus free parking is a big plus and not to far from TD Garden

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

It's been a while since I've made a reservation at a Fairfield Inn but since I was using my hotel certificate I really had no choose due to Marriott category change. I would recommend this hotel because for one it's not centrally located to downtown Boston but it's not a long from Logan airport. The staff was really nice despite me having to chk out. The owner just isn't investing or putting back into the property. It's really old looking and the room wasn't as clean as what I'm accustom to. The bed linen had stains and the bathroom just want appealing for taking a shower
. I had to leave. I feel the owner just doesn't care about the property. I'm surprised Marriott doesn't inspect properties that carry their name. It's your "Brand".

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Stephanie M
FFISBostonNorthGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston North, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear 'Stephanie M',

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston North. We apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations. We value all feedback, postitive and negative, as it helps us strive to make the stays for our guests more enjoyable.

Thank you again for your reveiw.

Dan Gregorio
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Holiday Inn Express Saugus (Logan Airport)
Hampton Inn Boston-Logan Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston North? Share your experiences!