“Amazing little sandwich shop with big taste!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 103 Restaurants in Revere
LolaVon
“Amazing little sandwich shop with big taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Just had a wonderful lunch at Figaro's on Revere Beach. The mac and cheese is to die for, the sandwiches are HUGE. The service was fun, friendly and timely. I felt like family sitting there and chatting with the staff enjoying homemade rosemary chips! Bring your appetite...leave full.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boston
“Finally a great experience at Revere Beach!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Figaro's opened in July at a spot that seems to be doomed. Every restaurant or fast food has closed; even Dunkin Donuts didn't survive. My guess is the short summer season but we went last night after a walk on the beach. We LOVED it. Inside is clean, simple and modern. I had the Bob Marley wrap with chicken, coconut rice, corn, cilantro and mango, OMG. Everything was fresh and made to order. My boyfriend had the meatballs with sauce and italian bread. He inhaled them but I got to taste before they were gone. The meatballs melted in your mouth and there is no mistaking that they and the sauce were made from scratch. If I seem overly excited it's because I am. Tired of have so-so dining experiences and Figaro's has won me over. We will be back at least once a week or until we've tried everything on the menu. If you're in the neighborhood, try them out, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Same great food as Boston location with some personal touches in a relaxed atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

As a Revere resident, I have been very much looking forward to the opening of Figaro's Revere Beach location. For many years I have frequented the Boston location, and have enjoyed the excellent food, friendly staff, and the gelati.

For my mother's birthday, I decided to take the family to Figaro's for a bite to eat. Rosie, John, and staff treated us like family and made a wonderful spread which included: hand-cut rosemary fried potatoes served with a smoky pepper aioli, hand-made arancini (fried/baked rice balls) with fresh marinara sauce, a garden salad mixed with freshly made pesto sauce and grilled chicken, sausage sandwiches made with Bianco (if you are from Revere, you know these well) sausages, provolone cheese, onions, and peppers, and a prosciutto cotto (cooked ham) and cheese Stromboli made-to-order.

Needless to say, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal, and we appreciate the care taken to prepare excellent food with excellent ingredients. Thank you for bringing a wonderful restaurant to Revere. We look forward to our walks on the beach followed by a wonderful meal at Figaro's.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Figaro's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Figaro's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.