“A Gem in Revere!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
LolaVon
“A Gem in Revere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Wonderful service. Great food. Homemade pasta. Well made cocktails. I love this place. Volare has quickly become one of my favorite restaurants. I have gone with couples and we have all loved this classy little local joint. My kids love the pizza and I love the salmon. I could eat here every night. Get the eggplant appetizer and a martini. You will leave happy.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

visalia
“Wonderful dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

After reading the reviews we did not expect much, boy were we surprised! It was fabulous. We went because of a Groupon, but I would return even if I didn't have one. We shared a starter of Melanzane Carozella, eggplant with ricotta, and it was one of the best things we have ever tasted! Very fresh and well prepared. We also shared the arugula salad which was great with a light dressing. For dinner I had the Metluzzo in Crosta, pistachio crusted haddock. It was fabulous, very fresh and a huge amount. My husband had a pasta dish and it was cooked as it should be and delicious. We have traveled to Italy several times and all our dishes reminded us of being in Italy. Our server was great and the atmosphere was nice.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent pasta & pizza, reasonable, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

My family ate here last night--husband and I split a arugula/fig/pancetta (or was it prosciutto?) pizza and the Bresciola pasta (with chicken & peas in a tomato cream sauce), and my daughter had the butternut squash ravioli (tortellini?) which she also loved. Excellent. Good service, attentive but not overbearing. Reasonable prices for the quality, and good portion sizes. Would definitely recommend. Had to valet the car, though, which is complimentary (very little parking, no dedicated parking lot).

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tucson, Arizona
“Relaxing and somewhat friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Took us a while to get served as we were not locals, but eventually it was okay. We received healthy poured drinks, free slices of pizza and Staff that was somewhat attentive but all it was okay. Good find.

Revere, Massachusetts
“Great Catch-Up Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We met a couple of friends for dinner, from what I know it is usually busier but we went right after it had snowed all day. The waiter was a little inattentive, he was at the bar talking and we hadn't even ordered dinner. The food was great, I ordered a pizza and a arugula salad, the pizza was cooked well and the salad was good too. We ordered some martini's and those were great.

• Visited February 2014