“Good stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport

You added Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   309 American Legion Highway, Route 60 West, Revere, MA 02151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Revere
Richmond, Virginia
“Good stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

I stayed here just before going out of state. This hotel was comfortable as it had a shuttle that could take me straight to Logan International. The staff was extremely nice!! Willing to help anytime and with anything that they could. I asked for tape, scissors and other supplies for packing & they were very nice to help. The room was very clean, neat and well organized. The bed was comfortable & with equally comfortable pillows.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Greenwood, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

It's true, the hotel is very close to the busy highway it's on, but we stayed on the back side and didn't hear the traffic one bit. We were pleasantly surprised as the interior seemed to have new carpets throughout, including our room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean. The three complaints I have: parking is limited and it can be difficult to find a spot, even though you can park across the street in back of the hotel; the beds were horrible - almost like sleeping on a board; and the noise of the people upstairs kept us up well past midnight when we had a very early flight the next morning. Would I stay here again? In a pinch. But if I could find something closer to the airport for a similar price, I'd most likely give it a try and forego the Rodeway Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for back side of hotel away from traffic. Might want a top floor to avoid noisy people upstairs...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
London, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stayed at the Rodeway Inn for one night July 11 prior to a 35-day cruise (which explains the delay in writing). Our stay at a Florida Rodeway previously was just fine for one night but this hotel was much pricier and pretty basic. There are no restaurants in the immediate vicinity but there was free pickup from the airport and the driver was helpful and courteous.

When booking I specifically asked if there would be a free shuttle to the cruise ship and the answer was yes. We discovered the next day there was no shuttle and we had to take a taxi which was quite expensive due to the distance to the harbour. For whatever reason the drivers do not use vans so they can only take one couple at a time. This was not a misunderstanding on our part as we talked to two other couples who had also been told there would be a shuttle. Apparently there is a new manager and the policy has been changed so the girl on the desk advised us to contact her by email and perhaps she would do something for us. We emailed but did not receive a reply. Still, the room was clean, the mattress comfortable, so even though we were not pleased we could have lived with that.

The next day I discovered 28 bites on my body (although my daughter in the other bed did not receive any). I still don't know if they were flea bites or bedbug bites but I took pictures of them five days later as the bumps were still very red and sore. I am 100% sure I got the bites at the Rhodeway and for that reason I cannot recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: There is no elevator so ask for a room at street level. We were at the front but did not notice th...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Belmont, New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

upon check in this past week-end we signd in and we gave our info/credit card/ license plate as normal we went to our room and unpaked the room was not clean as it should be the noise level outside was over the top we went to the front desk and got directions to suffolk downs race track upon returning we asked for food delivery in the area we went to our room and picked up the phone to call only to find out it was not working we pulled out the night stand and found it un-pluged but the build up of dirt was un-real hair ribbions bottle tops filth inthe bath room-sink was filled with hair in the drain ,but best of all was upon check-out we got our bill it was 50 dollars higher the clerk said it was for early check-in never heard of that she said she would ajust my wife called our bank and the hotel double billed we called the hotel and the same clerk said they would ajust .we are waiting for the bank to open today

Room Tip: don;t stay here
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Canton, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I had a transportation problem and picked this place for price (I got better deal than posted somehow). I was able to ride the train from Lowell then take the subway out to within a mile of the motel and they picked me up--no charge. I was surprised that the van driver didn't offer to help me with my bags--good thing I'm low maintenance and know how to travel by myself. There was no café or restaurant close enough for me to feel comfortable going to by myself (in a lower-middle class residential area) but there was an extensive list of restaurants that would deliver--provided you liked Italian or Chinese. I had brought a sandwich with me as I don't usually go out by myself after dark--good thing too. The room had been redecorated with the past few years and I found everything to be comfortable and basically clean enough. I had kind of a basement room and it was next to the stairway which was noise. The place was no smoking but smell of cigarette smoke probably due to people standing right out by the door doing their thing. The morning van driver who took me to the airport was nicer and loaded my bag. There was 24 hour coffee in the office. Considering the area, I got a deal for the room, but I paid only about half of the posted price.

Room Tip: This is a split-level facility and stay away from the rooms next to the stairs.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Brooklyn, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Walking in to the motel the smell of air refreshener in over powering (there is plenty of stench to cover up)the room its self when you walk in looks nice,but a closer look its old and shabby/the steam pipes are visible allover the room (looks like a basement apt.)the towels are old and frayed. But most horrifying was when i returned to my room at 1:00am and got to my bed I noticed there were blood stains all over my sheet and blanket cover. it was too late to call someone and there was no extra rooms (the place was booked solid)I was so nauseated that i went to sleep on the chair with my head on the desk.After waking up at 300am I needed a bed so i placed all the towels on the bed and laid on them till morng when shuttle got me to the airport. THIS IS NOT A 3 STAR HOTEL OR EVEN a 1 STAR.I believe some compensation is due but im not holding my breath.This is very surprising because the price was very high .

on the positive side staff was very nice, room decent size, has fridge & microwave, free internet, coffee maker in room

Room Tip: sleep in car
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Travelling to Boston a few weeks ago, I stayed at this hotel with very low expectations given its price and location. My opinion immediately changed the moment I checked in. The staff showed a superb level of professionalism and cordiality you would expect from a 4 star hotel while maintaining the facility in immaculate conditions. Not to mention the convenience of its location. Although not located in the city of Boston, its accessibility to public transportation allows guests to get in and out of the city with speed and ease of mind. Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!