“Spend the night and leave your car while you fly” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   309 American Legion Highway, Route 60 West, Revere, MA 02151   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Revere
Providence, Rhode Island
“Spend the night and leave your car while you fly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a night because we had an 8am flight out of logan and live in Providence (the park.sleep.fly option). Not a hotel I would otherwise stay at - standard motel 6 type quality / 10 minute drive from the city in a tough neighborhood - but for that purpose, it was great. The cost of spending a night and leaving your car for 3 nights was a little more than the economy parking at the airport. It is a short car ride from Boston, the room was very clean and the staff was fine. I would stay here again and am actually more open to flying out of logan (versus PVD) because of this option.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Clean well maintained rooms. We left the car there for 4 days with no problem. Parking is tight and when we came back some cars were blocked in but they must have the keys to move them if need be. Ours was not blocked in, so cool. Great value compared to other park and fly hotels. Neighborhood seemed fine, not run down. This is not a ritzy place but very nice for a nights stay before you fly. Comment: Revere Beach is so much nicer than when I was last there in my teens many years ago, clean beach and streets, I was impressed

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter, the front is a busy road.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed here 26,27,28 may of 2014, I am a retired cop and have and eye for things others don't see. that being said. The location is off a main route with little parking for the number of rooms they have. I noticed that some neighboring homes had frequent cars visiting for 2 min and leaving after someone from the home hands something to them. indicating that this is not a good neighborhood. I did take note that there is adequate lighting and cameras around the hotel. The shuttle is complimentary and the drivers are courteous and professional. Check in was not up to par which I will mention later. The room was great! seriously, I was prepared with ultraviolet lighting and viewing equipment to check for cleanliness and didn't find any evidence of the nastys that crawl around. The room was spotless, clean and extremely comfortable. the cleaning staff were very detail oriented, honest and accomadating. The shower and bathroom were spotless everyday. I could be wrong but it seemed there were permanant residents. on my last night their I couldn't find a parking space so I parked in an area on the sidewalk near the hotel building. I was woken up by my boss to tell me to move the vehicle or it would be towed and that space is only for hotel guests. Well Duh! I am a hotel guest and if the clerk at check in wasn't lazy they could have just checked the register for the vehicle information. But when I checked in I went to put the vehicle information on the sign in sheet. the clerk said no , you don't have to do that. I said the sheet says I do, let me go outside and get the plate number. the clerk said No I am busy , you don't need that. Well obviously I did need to. I don't think my Boss appreciated having to call me in the morning. If you simply need a place to stay overnight for a flight or one event in boston and don't plan on having any contact with the neighborhood this is a quality room to lay your head get some zzz's at and affordable price.

Room Tip: don't get the room in front above the entry as the sign light seeps in the room even with the sh...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HAM LAKE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We needed a reasonably priced place for three nights near public transportation by Boston. The cleanliness and quality of furnishings (esp. the carpets) was very good and personnel very helpful. The shuttle took us to the train and the train gave very good and reasonsably priced service.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stayed here for half a night as we had an early morning flight from Logan International to SF.

The room was in the basement, and was a reasonable size. The bathroom was not particularly clean, and the air con didn't work!

We got the 5am shuttle to the airport, but unfortunately upon our return we were delayed slightly and missed the last shuttle back. When we called the hotel and asked them to book us a cab they were rather unhelpful, despite advising us upon our check in that they could do this. Accordingly we spent $45.00 getting a taxi back to the hotel to collect the car - little choice at 12:30am.

There are no meal facilities but we drove to Nick's Bistro which was fantastic.

On the plus side we did get free parking for our five day visit.

There is no lifts and lots of stairs so I would expect it is pretty inconvenient for anyone with small children or problems walking upstairs.

As we didn't return to the hotel until 10pm, and left at 5am the next morning, we didnt spend that much time in the hotel. I would however say it was bang average at best, but ok for one night if you are travelling to the airport early.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Good: very accommodating personnel, airport shuttle, recently renovated, free wifi.

Bad: 2meters, (6feet) from a very busy high speed road, extremely noisy and even dangerous, any car accident may crash through the walls of the basement(!) rooms. Very very bad sound insulation due to single pane glass in bathroom and hole-on-the-wall air conditioner. Bad sound insulation in floor and ceiling. No coffee maker in the room, no hair drier. Plastic shower booth not clean. In room mini safe with a fee (come on!).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Marysville, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Pubic hair found on carpet. No drinking glasses for 3 days & short on towels and blankets for 1 day Heat difficult to control in room. Shuttle to public transportation provided but they left us waiting for over 1 hr in the cold wind. I asked to be on 1st floor for disability but still had stairs. Location iffy. There was a safe in room but it didn't work. Decor is nice and no bugs. I'd never stay there again!

Room Tip: I'd never stay there again! Don't make my mistake.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Elena V, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Elena Vega
General Manger
Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport
781-284-3663

Been to Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport? Share your experiences!