“Solid Four Points with a Handy Shuttle” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Revere
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Solid Four Points with a Handy Shuttle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Four Points properties can be a little hit or miss, but this is a solid one. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very outgoing and friendly. We used the shuttle both from the Wonderland T station and to the airport. The vans were clean and well maintained and the shuttle was very prompt. Our van filled up very quickly at 4:30 am, but they had a second van ready and waiting for the overflow.

The room was clean, quiet, and spacious with a comfortable bed. They shower was very good, too. Lots of water pressure and very hot.

There are several restaurants and a small grocery store within easy walking distance, also. Revere is pretty middle class and residential, so don't expect to hopping nightlife or good shopping. It's too far out to stay if you plan on going in and out of Boston since it's two miles from the nearest T stop, but it is a great airport hotel option. It only took us about 10 minutes to get to Logan and another 5 or so to get to terminal E after making stops at the others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Warwick, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for just one night and took advantage of the long-term airport parking. The total price was similar to what we would have paid just for parking elsewhere ($200).

We were a little worried about the poor reviews, but our travel agent assured us that he has used this place frequently and never heard any complaints.

We were pleasantly surprised to discover a recycling bin in our room. We were also pleasantly surprised to find a note indicating a $5 coupon for each night we opted out of maid service (we never use maid service). I don't know why this hotel is not a Green Leader member yet.

The shuttle was very convenient. It took us about 12 minutes to get to Terminal A, and 20 minutes total to get to Terminal E. The driver was very friendly.

It was a wonderful experience, and I think we'll use this hotel for all our long-term airport parking needs in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear RyanMacBern,
Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear you liked our Make a Green Choice program which rewards guests who choose to forgo housekeeping services during their stay to conserve water and energy in addition to liking our other services. Thank you for sharing with us, and we look forward to hosting you for your future stays. Warm regards.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I was there last December with my entire family because my sister would be studying in there. I must say, the breakfast was good and the service we got was undeniably good as well. We had a phenomenally good time there and it was the closest hotel to the airport we could find. The only problem we had there was the shuttle service and i can't blame it solely on the hotel for leaving fifteen minutes late because it was the passenger's fault. This hotel provides shuttle service to the airport and some other places and it was incredibly convenient for us to take that service instead of walking a couple blocks down to the T station. You have to pay for the subway but the shuttle service is free and i can clearly see which one you'll be choosing. As for the cleanliness of the hotel, it was kept at an average level as i could see dusts in some of the vents. When i was there, it was winter time and the heater wasn't really working as it was too old but we got it fixed immediately. This was a pleasant stay for both my family and we really enjoyed our time there.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, it's often bigger.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Sudbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have had the good fortune to be able to travel over the last several months (and over the years), and each time I (and my family at times) have stayed at the Four Points By Sheraton, 407 Squire Road, Revere, MA 02151; telephone number 781.284.7200. Based on convenience and value alone, staying here is to me a no-brainer. On each occasion, I left my car in the Hotel’s parking lot and took the complimentary shuttle van to Logan Airport. Parking was free. And when I arrived back to Boston after my trip, a simple call when the plane landed had the shuttle van back to the Hotel waiting for me within minutes of gathering up my suitcase. Again free (except for a Thank You tip to the pleasant drivers).

The Hotel is well appointed and newly renovated. The staff is welcoming and fun. I have never gotten my family or me up early enough to partake in what appears to be a great hot breakfast. Breakfast is also included. Perhaps one of the greatest conveniences to my family and another reason why we stay at the Hotel is that our often early vacation flights would be challenging to make if we needed to leave from our Sudbury home to catch. By staying at the Hotel, we are done packing and ready to go. Now we are having fun staying at a terrific hotel. We are relaxed and ready for our trip.

Between free parking, free breakfast, free shuttle to and from the airport, and…, I feel like we stay at the Four Points By Sheraton Boston Logan Airport for free!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed at this property for three days in May and found it to be one of the most depressing and run-down hotels I have ever seen. The hotel corridor was a bit scary too, with dirty brown carpeting and matching walls.Granted, I was in the annex part of the hotel, set aside from the main tower, so those rooms may have provided a nicer experience but my room was absolutely dark, dank, and disgusting. While the bedding was perfectly comfortable, the room resembled a dorm room, with a little cove set aside for a desk (featuring soiled room service menus and stationery) and a TV from 1994. The curtains were dirty and the bathroom had seen better days. Overall, it was just a very, very depressing experience.

The lobby and the "bar" were no better, the whole place resembled an old VFW hall, and the staff was neither particularly friendly nor helpful. If you are waiting for a shuttle at the airport, best of luck. The ride without traffic takes about 20 minutes. With traffic brace yourself for a 50-minute ride for the 6 miles to Logan.

The hotel is next to a run-down strip mall with a Subway and a Chinese buffet, as well as a Uno's, where we spent most of our time.

I hope I just got a really bad room in a sad part of the hotel, but judging from what I saw in the lobby and other common areas, I don't think that was the case.

Room Tip: Try and avoid the watchtower.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Revere hotels

2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The good:
Great water pressure. Clean comfy beds. Fridge and micro in room.

The bad:
Grouchy shuttle driver. I can't draw my drapes shut. No joke, there's a bracket installed preventing me from drawing the drapes closed so at 1am I'm staring at the orange street light shining through my windows. Want to sleep in the daytime? Forget about it. Go somewhere else. Fire alarm went off at 6am. Whole place evacuated. Burnt toast apparently. Not one hotel employee came out to message this to guests or apologize or anything. No clear hotel evacuation signs and no employees directing guests to exits. A total cluster.

• Stayed June 2014
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Anora C,
We are happy to hear you liked our clean and comfy beds and appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We are very sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent stay, and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with our hotel. It is very important to us to create the best experience for our guests, so we appreciate you sharing with us so we can correct these things for future stays. Thank you for your review, and we hope the rest of your Boston visit was a good one. Take care.
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

When your flight is cancelled and you quickly need to book a hotel, one would think that a hotel with Boston Logan International Airport in its name would be somewhat close to the airport. You would be wrong. As it turns out, the hotel is 15+ minutes away, in a place that your taxi driver might not even be familiar with (mine wasn't, although then again he wasn't familiar with the English language either). It has as much business calling itself the Four Points Beacon Hill or Four Points Back Bay as it does the Four Points Boston Logan. It's an incredibly deceptive, dishonest name for the hotel and Starwood should be embarrassed that it condones this practice.

Besides that, the hotel itself was adequate. The front desk staff was efficient and friendly, and the room was clean (although it smelled a bit too much like cleaner). It would have been nice if the restaurant that was advertised to stay open until 10pm didn't actually close at 9:45, although the Uno's next door isn't the worst option in the world.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Patrick O,
We are sorry you were disappointed with our location. Our hotel is 4.5 miles from Boston Logan Airport, and we offer a free shuttle service from our hotel to the airport to make traveling easier for our guests. We hope our location creates a quieter and more comfortable experience while providing the convenience of close proximity to the airport and other Boston transportation, and we are sorry we did not meet your expectations in this case. However, we are very glad to hear that you had excellent service from our front desk staff. Thank you again for your review, and we hope that you enjoyed the rest of your Boston visit. All the best.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
East Boston / Logan Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Holiday Inn Express Boston
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hilton Boston Logan Airport

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!